Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Yay..got a schedule date of week of July 4! Ordered April 6 so hopefully will be delivered by end of July?? About 4 months. Seems like forever…

outer banks, moonroof, copilot 360+.
Sponsored

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Saw quite a few BS (mix of full color and black roofs) being off loaded yesterday at the Houston rail yard (was sitting in a bit of traffic on the Hardy...)
Surprised to see an entire row! Massive train of car carriers, so here's fingers crossed for a number of folks...
Nice! I wonder what the transit times are from the assembly plant to Texas? As I understand things Texas is a major hub coming in to the US, and sounds like it's a straight shot.

Paul N

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
I know you warned me, delays and all... ordered Badlands with Badlands package, cargo management, hitch, grey roof, etc on 2/17. Got Ford's order email confirmation the same day. And... nothing since. I don't think I'm getting it by the end of May anymore. I'm hoping for some movement on my order and first half of June delivery at this point. :curse:

Any body else in the same waiting room?
Ordered badlands with all options on Jan 25. Received production date of week of May 28. Any thoughts that the date will be changed???????? Are chips still an issue???? Any delays because of sunroof?????

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
It seems like they are scheduling farther out now.
Ordered badlands with all options on Jan 25. Received production date of week of May 28. Any thoughts that the date will be changed???????? Are chips still an issue???? Any delays because of sunroof?????
28th is mid week, did you mean 23rd?

ShoutsofTruth

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Escape
Just got my build date! Week of 7/4. Been reading so much bad news about dates that it doesn't sound that bad. How ridiculous is that!

Steamcar

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport , 2002 Ford F250
I know you warned me, delays and all... ordered Badlands with Badlands package, cargo management, hitch, grey roof, etc on 2/17. Got Ford's order email confirmation the same day. And... nothing since. I don't think I'm getting it by the end of May anymore. I'm hoping for some movement on my order and first half of June delivery at this point. :curse:

Any body else in the same waiting room?
I ordered my Big Bend Jan 26th and received notification yesterday that it had been manufactured and should be at my dealer between May 19th and 25th.

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My salesman called me as my BS BL was being unloaded off the transport. I was able to take delivery later that same afternoon. My order hit Ford on 5 December 2021. Built 9 March 2022. Delivered 6 April 2022. Four months and a day. Hang in there, the vehicle is so worth it.

The dealer has to remove all the plastic. Mine hit the wash bay twice, as my salesman didn’t think they had done a good job the first time. The only thing they missed, and have since fixed, was to lower the tire pressure from 42# to the spec 33 #. Seems to run right around 34 # in 50 degree weather. That should work out great.
That's awesome. I ordered mine end of October. Scheduled 4/18 but was actually being built beginning 4/15. I was notified via email it's built this morning (should I be worried about the 4/20 finishing build date?) with an estimated delivery of 5/18 - 5/24. LONG wait, but the longer it got, the less long it felt. Watched pot and all that.

Ironically received another email from Ford today that my 'zilla Super Duty ordered 3/8 is scheduled for production 5/16. It's going to significantly beat the process time of my BS/BL.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
That's awesome. I ordered mine end of October. Scheduled 4/18 but was actually being built beginning 4/15. I was notified via email it's built this morning (should I be worried about the 4/20 finishing build date?) with an estimated delivery of 5/18 - 5/24. LONG wait, but the longer it got, the less long it felt. Watched pot and all that.

Ironically received another email from Ford today that my 'zilla Super Duty ordered 3/8 is scheduled for production 5/16. It's going to significantly beat the process time of my BS/BL.
My guess, you ordered something I didn’t and Ford had to wait for parts. my original build was the week of 14 Feb. It was pushed out 2 or 3 times. My deal breaker was the moonroof. I ordered the Badlands because I couldn’t get that on an Outer Banks at the time I placed the order. Ford’s computer would not let my salesman add it. I’m very happy with the Badlands.

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Well, officially out of the waiting room - went and picked up my BS Outer Banks last night! Super pumped to have it home, and yes it's missing all the things that other folks are missing, so going to follow up with my salesperson to see what we can do on that front.

Now, time to throw some stuff on it and really make it my own.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I received an update this afternoon that my production week has been moved up from 5/23 to 5/16. Huzzah!

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered March 10th. Checked with my dealer today and there's still no build date. My long wait continues.

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
I got an email from Ford today my build week was pushed back from 5/23 to 5/30. I'm absolutely fine with it; I got scheduled for a build date within 5 days of placing my order. I'm just posting for transparency.
Sponsored