Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Our 2022 Badlands +Premium + 360 + Tow + Moonroof just got production scheduled for week of December 6. So here’s hoping. I’m actually a bit surprised. Honestly didn’t expect it to be scheduled that soon.
I ordered same except for moonroof. But I ordered the tow
Sponsored

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Order confirmed August 28. Not a peep since. Contacted my dealer twice and they said they have no new info.

OB Rapid Red + 360

Not that I'm in a huge rush, but it would be nice to hear something...My current car is a 15 year old Acura TL that seems to have a new issue every day. Trying not to pour more money into that while I'm waiting on my BS.
2022 orders did not open until August 30, and 2021 ended in July, so how did you place and confirm an order on August 28? Also, Rapid Red is no longer an option for 2022. I suspect something fishy...

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2022 orders did not open until August 30, and 2021 ended in July, so how did you place and confirm an order on August 28? Also, Rapid Red is no longer an option for 2022. I suspect something fishy...
I agree with you Max. That makes no sense for him to have been able to order a 2022 before the banks opened and in a color that is not available for 2022. I would suggest he get with the dealer and ask to see the visibility report and get the DORA for his order to provide something went in to FMC. I wonder if the dealer was trying to sell a stock order he had already made that has been delayed? If so there should be a VIN to give cmacd.

cmacd

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS Acura
Yes it's all very strange. I got the email from Ford saying "order confirmed" the same day on August 28 on a 2021. I finally got the dealer to say "it's been pushed to a 2022 model" on the phone yesterday evening. Talked to the sales manager today and he said he would call their Ford rep to see what's up and how it can be fixed. I hope that actually happens. Thanks for the heads up on the color. I guess I'll have to change that too. All very frustrating.

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Yes it's all very strange. I got the email from Ford saying "order confirmed" the same day on August 28 on a 2021. I finally got the dealer to say "it's been pushed to a 2022 model" on the phone yesterday evening. Talked to the sales manager today and he said he would call their Ford rep to see what's up and how it can be fixed. I hope that actually happens. Thanks for the heads up on the color. I guess I'll have to change that too. All very frustrating.
Makes sense since orders closed late July/ early August for 2021. Your dealer knew this. They wanted the deposit. Be on them regarding updates and don’t take any bull after their misguided order.

cmacd

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS Acura
Are there any other changes to the 2022 OB that I should know about? I might pick that Eruption Green color, despite the unfortunate name

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Order date 3/13
Scheduled production 6/28 8/02 8/28 9/13 9/28.
Built 9/28.
Shipped 9/29.
No update from dealer, they have no idea what a visibility report is. Palsapp shows null. Ford tracking website now regenerates my VIN and order # to a random Mach Electric order? Wtf is going on? I leave for Arizona in 8 days. I’d like to have it prior, or worst case when I’m back. Not while I’m gone where others may test drive it

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Are there any other changes to the 2022 OB that I should know about? I might pick that Eruption Green color, despite the unfortunate name
Eruption Green is only available on the full-size Bronco. For the Sport, Rapid Red and Kodiak Brown were dropped in favor of Hot Pepper Red and Bronze Smoke metallic. Velocity Blue was also added.

The rest of the changes were minor, except now the moonroof is a stand-alone option that is not automatically included with the premium package.

cmacd

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS Acura
Eruption Green is only available on the full-size Bronco. For the Sport, Rapid Red and Kodiak Brown were dropped in favor of Hot Pepper Red and Bronze Smoke metallic. Velocity Blue was also added.
Oh you're right. That's too bad.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Oh you're right. That's too bad.
Order date 3/13
Scheduled production 6/28 8/02 8/28 9/13 9/28.
Built 9/28.
Shipped 9/29.
No update from dealer, they have no idea what a visibility report is. Palsapp shows null. Ford tracking website now regenerates my VIN and order # to a random Mach Electric order? Wtf is going on? I leave for Arizona in 8 days. I’d like to have it prior, or worst case when I’m back. Not while I’m gone where others may test drive it
all dealers know what a visibility report is. It shows them the status of the vehicle from start to end. (See attached). Dealers can e real lazy as*es at times. This way they can give you the railcar number and you can then track that. I would go an make sure they dont have it on their lot somewhere using it for test drives.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room D65C6E94-C2C2-4478-8674-F0AC499823A9

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
When did you place your order?
Order confirmed on October 5th I think. Originally went to order the first week of September, but system wasn’t accepting orders with the Moon Roof or BL+Premium due to supply chain issues. We were planning to order Kodiak Brown, but it was removed so then decided on Area 51. But as we waited more, we kept debating color and ultimately opted for Bronze Smoke. So it took like 8 days from submitting our order to getting our VIN and expected build date.

…Wish they offered Eruption Green on the Sport for ‘22. I would have gone that route. But I think the Bronze will look great. My only fear is that the exterior Bronze Smoke color will be too similar to the roast leather interior. We already have a ‘21 BL Sport in Alto Blue with the Roast/Ebony leather interior and the combo is great.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Everytime a bell rings, a bronco sport gets its wings.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room schedulebadlands2

Now begins the time of the waiting. Plant shutdowns and parts shortages expected.

Ordered 9/30/2021 - Cyber orange badlands with trailer tow, splash guards front and rear, carpeted floor mats front and rear, cargo management system and cargo mat.

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
all dealers know what a visibility report is. It shows them the status of the vehicle from start to end. (See attached). Dealers can e real lazy as*es at times. This way they can give you the railcar number and you can then track that. I would go an make sure they dont have it on their lot somewhere using it for test drives.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room D65C6E94-C2C2-4478-8674-F0AC499823A9
Thank you so much for providing this. I’m texting my salesman a photo now and requesting they provide this info!

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Order confirmed on October 5th I think. Originally went to order the first week of September, but system wasn’t accepting orders with the Moon Roof or BL+Premium due to supply chain issues. We were planning to order Kodiak Brown, but it was removed so then decided on Area 51. But as we waited more, we kept debating color and ultimately opted for Bronze Smoke. So it took like 8 days from submitting our order to getting our VIN and expected build date.

…Wish they offered Eruption Green on the Sport for ‘22. I would have gone that route. But I think the Bronze will look great. My only fear is that the exterior Bronze Smoke color will be too similar to the roast leather interior. We already have a ‘21 BL Sport in Alto Blue with the Roast/Ebony leather interior and the combo is great.
Oh good! I ordered a 22 Alto blue with the roast interior. My order went in fine 9/10 with the BL+PP. Must have been the moonroof as they did say we could not get that and I did not mind because we did not really care about the moonroof

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
Oh good! I ordered a 22 Alto blue with the roast interior. My order went in fine 9/10 with the BL+PP. Must have been the moonroof as they did say we could not get that and I did not mind because we did not really care about the moonroof
Yeah I think they started accepting orders with the moon roof around 9/20. So we got around to placing our order first week of October. I’m actually surprised we got our VIN and build date so fast. I’m just hoping they don’t build it and then let it sit there for months waiting for a chip or other part.
Sponsored