mdketch06

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, 71 Mach 1
Today makes it 2 weeks past my scheduled build week according to my email from Ford back in June. I still have no information and no window sticker. My salesman says they hope to see it sometime in September but it really sucks not having any information at all. My lease was up in May and I just keep extending it monthly. Starting to wonder if its worth ordering a 22 and just keep extending my truck lease till next year. I can do it all the way to next May.
Sponsored

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I ordered an OB+OB on 3/29. (including moonroof) Presently scheduled for 8/30, but have had no updates in over 2 months so I'm not very optimistic about the 8/30 build date.
Did you get a VIN?

astra020

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I was told last week that my OB is scheduled for a 10/4 build week. At what point should I be able to get my VIN and window sticker?

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I was told last week that my OB is scheduled for a 10/4 build week. At what point should I be able to get my VIN and window sticker?
I think it’s so strange that my OB+OB ordered end of July has a VIN but no build / production date listed on the tracker. When I call, does marketing gives me a date of 08/19 but won’t clarify what that date is for. They said that the dealer definitely had the build date but I haven’t been able to connect with him. Why would some people get build dates before VINs where mine is reverse and why would the same vehicle ordered by someone in June with in a desert waiting for a chip while orders in July, like mine, seem to be moving along. Then again, maybe mine is now waiting for a chip too! Will update when I hear from the dealer about what’s in his visibility report.

astra020

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I think it’s so strange that my OB+OB ordered end of July has a VIN but no build / production date listed on the tracker. When I call, does marketing gives me a date of 08/19 but won’t clarify what that date is for. They said that the dealer definitely had the build date but I haven’t been able to connect with him. Why would some people get build dates before VINs where mine is reverse and why would the same vehicle ordered by someone in June with in a desert waiting for a chip while orders in July, like mine, seem to be moving along. Then again, maybe mine is now waiting for a chip too! Will update when I hear from the dealer about what’s in his visibility report.
I ordered my OB+OB in mid July also, I was just told my build date last weekend.

astra020

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I was told that 8/19 was the date of when mine would be scheduled so that could be what the 8/19 date is for you.

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
I was told that 8/19 was the date of when mine would be scheduled so that could be what the 8/19 date is for you.
Awesome!! Do you think that means this week? Excited for us and keeping my fingers crossed for good news. My dealer just said he can’t view it. Probably bull :/

astra020

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Awesome!! Do you think that means this week? Excited for us and keeping my fingers crossed for good news. My dealer just said he can’t view it. Probably bull :/
Yeah I tried calling my salesman and couldn’t get ahold of him. Then I just called the dealer and asked them to talk to someone about my order and they were able to tell me.

Cameron

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Out of curiosity. Has anyone had an order WITH MOONROOF, produced or completed recently? It sounds bizarre but I worry that they have built ZERO since March. Not a single one. If you have, please list your order date, etc. I’m a 3/13 order, OB+OB. Moonroof is a necessity for me. Current schedule 9/13.
Yes, I ordered my badlands 2/25. Built 7/24, shipped 8/26. Ready to pick up on 8/5. I had the badlands package on there with the moonroof. It came with it installed. No issues with items ordered.

Jimmy59

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I've got the opposite. I have a 09/20 Build Week but no VIN

Bronco II

Badlands
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost conv 50 Year App Package
We it the jack pot our dealer Ramey Ford in Princeton WV had a BS BL BL come in today. We did everything over the phone and they brought it to us 92 miles away the wife fell in love with it and we signed the papers and now it's hers. It's Badlands Badlands with Copilot 360 assist plus. It has towing on it which wasn't a want. It's Oxford White instead of Cyber Orange but she's happy.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 2021 bronco sport 10

Last edited:

ktxbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Excited to be out of the waiting room. Picked up my BL + BL today.

Ordered: 3/29, Built: 8/4, Shipped: 8/8, Arrived in TX: 8/23 (was estimated to arrive 8/27-9/2)

The official Ford tracker and the other tracker still show it as "in transit" and it never showed up on the palsapp tracker.

A few other BSs (dealer stock) got delivered today too. Hopefully things will speed up for everyone still waiting.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_1722

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
We it the jack pot our dealer Ramey Ford in Princeton WV had a BS BL BL come in today. We did everything over the phone and the brought it to us 92 miles away the wife fell in love with it and we signed the papers and now it's hers. It's Badlands Badlands with Copilot 360 assist plus. It has towing on it which wasn't a want. It's Oxford White instead of Cyber Orange but she's happy.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 2021 bronco sport 10
I've been by there! Where in WV y'all from??

nikki31

Outer Banks
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB
Out of the waiting room as of last night.

OB + OB w/o Moonroof, Tow Package, Cargo Management System

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210823_195045

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
Eeeee!

Window sticker date changed again - 1 week after the last change. Either the first change was Mexican rail to Pacific, and this one Pacific to Eastern, OR *fingers crossed* the last one was Pacific to Eastern, and this date is to the convoy location.... C'mon lucky truck load!

Shipped 8/13
Sticker date 8/17
Sticker date 8/24
Sponsored

Last edited: