mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Did you order from a San Antonio dealer? McCombs West? Ordered mine from Jordan Ford. But Iā€™m 5 hours away. Lol.
I ordered from Johnson Sewell Ford in Marble Falls. None of the dealerships in SA could put in an order for me for what I wanted for the 2021 model.

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
@13MikeH your prediction was right again! It was ready for pickup today and I went and got her!

Absolutely love it!

My heart is with all of you still waiting. It's worth it.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210821_135731

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
@13MikeH your prediction was right again! It was ready for pickup today and I went and got her!

Absolutely love it!

Congrats!

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2

Absolutely love it!

NICE, You'll love it.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

Absolutely love it!

Lol glad to hear it. Honestly I just observe patterns. Enjoy the ride it looks awesome! I'm working on the oracle badge???

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
So Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s up with mine nowā€¦.I was built June 11 have been sitting in the Mexican desert ever sinceā€¦.last week my window sticker went back to saying ā€œthe window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicleā€ and today the tracker is showing this ??ā€ā™€

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 7E40BBD8-34E8-4A52-8ACB-D9F3ABF47770

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s up with mine nowā€¦.I was built June 11 have been sitting in the Mexican desert ever sinceā€¦.last week my window sticker went back to saying ā€œthe window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicleā€ and today the tracker is showing this ??ā€ā™€

MIne did the same thing but, the day AFTER I took delivery. Time to check with the dealer to find out the status.

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
MIne did the same thing but, the day AFTER I took delivery. Time to check with the dealer to find out the status.
Hmmm ok thanksā€¦.ETIS is still showing it, and that Iā€™m still missing the RCM chipā€¦.last word from my dealer was August 10 and said I was still looking at Nov (ETA Nov 3) ā˜¹

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hmmm ok thanksā€¦.ETIS is still showing it, and that Iā€™m still missing the RCM chipā€¦.last word from my dealer was August 10 and said I was still looking at Nov (ETA Nov 3) ā˜¹
I just looked at a couple of Bronco Sports on dealers incoming orders with the Bronco Sport forum tracker and the Ford tracker and came up with the same response. The Ford tracker is returning a message of "System Error" , maybe the system is overloaded with requests or shut down.

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
I just looked at a couple of Bronco Sports on dealers incoming orders with the Bronco Sport forum tracker and the Ford tracker and came up with the same response. The Ford tracker is returning a message of "System Error" , maybe the system is overloaded with requests or shut down.
Thank you! Makes me feel a little better ā˜ŗ

Blondie_jax

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford

Mine is doing this too on the official Ford Tracker and the non-affiliated oneā€¦i wonder if ours are being shipped to dealers awaiting the chip install, as that is certainly not in the steps of production, build, ship, etc. I guess if the issue persists a few days one of us ā€œdesert wiatersā€ will hear from their dealership, as mine has been very poor with notifications.

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Mine is doing this too on the official Ford Tracker and the non-affiliated oneā€¦i wonder if ours are being shipped to dealers awaiting the chip install, as that is certainly not in the steps of production, build, ship, etc. I guess if the issue persists a few days one of us ā€œdesert wiatersā€ will hear from their dealership, as mine has been very poor with notifications.
It's Sunday so someone at Ford is asleep at the switch. I'm betting it'll be back online tomorrow or shortly after.

Justinahern

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Mines not finished being built and the trackers doing the same thing. Think this is down for everyone.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk

Holy cow.
Sponsored