First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
This is why Ford kept us in the dark. This was the desired result, to string us along until it was too late to go elsewhere. Now they have all of the leverage. If you didn't jump ship by now you'll feel that you have no choice but to wait for the one you ordered from Ford and pay whatever they tell you to pay.
You think Ford has some type of strategy? But you are right car shortage supply chain crisis has not shown any signs of improvement. Every manufacturer is impacted and we have panic buying too. Doesn't look like its getting better any time soon.
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
And Toyota recognized that "chips" were a supply shock, so had built up an inventory unlike everyone else. They must have finally used up stock.
And Toyota has a geographic advantage of having chips in their back yard while we await the slow boat from China tongue in cheek. My main point was, those upset at Ford and venting frustrations looking to other brands out of spite...well good luck

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Built 6/10/21 Day 71 of sitting in the desert with the Spiders. Snakes, and Scorpions.
You are a member of the lot rot edition. There are many many sports in that June batch sitting sitting and sitting some more.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Lot Rot

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
I am wondering if they are building them in blocks, by model type... @Archedamian ordered a BL/BL W/moonroof a month after I ordered my OB/OB W/moonroof, and mine just went into production Monday. I saw another person or two that ordered the BL and their's went into production before mine also.

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
I am wondering if they are building them in blocks, by model type... @Archedamian ordered a BL/BL W/moonroof a month after I ordered my OB/OB W/moonroof, and mine just went into production Monday. I saw another person or two that ordered the BL and their's went into production before mine also.
I also had a priority 10 code which is why mine might have been built sooner. Just a guess.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Makes me think the 2.0 engine supply has them turning out badlands while they can. It's a no win situation someone is going to be pissed no matter who's they build and who's they park

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
I also had a priority 10 code which is why mine might have been built sooner. Just a guess.
I have a Priority Code 10 as well and mine was built on 6/17 without chips and is sitting in the sun since then with ETA of 11/03.

HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
My BB+BB arrived at the dealer today We pick it up first thing in the morning. The first question he asked me was "if I still wanted it" LMAO.

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
I have a Priority Code 10 as well and mine was built on 6/17 without chips and is sitting in the sun since then with ETA of 11/03.
Weird. Maybe comes down to dealership allocation or something?I feel so bad for you guys. It's crazy how they are handling the chip thing.

Goozy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My BL with BL package, moonroof and cargo management was DELIVERED yesterday to my dealer in Springfield Mo area!!
I drove it home today!!

I ordered it 3/18/21
Build pushed 3x.
Built on 8/2
Shipped 8/4
Expected Delivery date was 9/6-9/12
Arrived at Kansas City railyard 8/14
Delivered to dealer 8/19
Drove it home 8/20

It came in 2-3 weeks ahead of scheduled delivery.
There is hope!!

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
My BB+BB arrived at the dealer today We pick it up first thing in the morning. The first question he asked me was "if I still wanted it" LMAO.
That is weird. Makes me think if they were hoping that you had given up so they can sell it at a huge mark up. Lol. Maybe not.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My BL with BL package, moonroof and cargo management was DELIVERED yesterday to my dealer in Springfield Mo area!!
I drove it home today!!

I ordered it 3/18/21
Build pushed 3x.
Built on 8/2
Shipped 8/4
Expected Delivery date was 9/6-9/12
Arrived at Kansas City railyard 8/14
Delivered to dealer 8/19
Drove it home 8/20

It came in 2-3 weeks ahead of scheduled delivery.
There is hope!!
Awesome it's a fun vehicle
Sponsored