KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Anyone with a build scheduled this week? Any progress on your vehicle? Did it get fully built with all control modules in place and reasonable delivery ETA or is it going to the waiting on a control module purgatory? Just curious if the line is building with all parts or just partial builds.

This is the closest that I have gotten so far to my actual build week without another production week adjustment (I probably just jinxed myself!)
I do as well Huntyeraws,

Here is what the Ford Tracker has, Note it is the first time that I have seen a Built or a delivery date posted. Hopping I don't get the November ship date update. We will see.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room FMC_Site Status

Last edited:

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I do as well Huntyeraws,

Here is what the Ford Tracker has, Note it is the first time that I have seen a Built or a delivery date posted. Hopping I don't get the November ship date update. We will see.

That is awesome! I hope that it comes to you by that August delivery date!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I do as well Huntyeraws,

I'm betting it's rolling and if it holds true to form, the 18th is long shot and SHOULD/could hit the lot by July 28

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
They sat thousands of F150 in yards and then started building shipping completed trucks while ones in yards sat for months and a lot of them are still sitting. So Ford might complete and ship these recent builds. Best wishes to you recent build ppl I hope they get put on a train soon.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Just got this update, looking like I may actually may get this.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20210714-214427

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Those of us whose vehicles have been waiting for competition for months watching others get their orders built as soon as they go into production:

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Those of us whose vehicles have been waiting for competition for months watching others get their orders built as soon as they go into production:

It's not out of the desert yet. Not on ETIS yet, may be missing a chip or two. No moonroof on this build either.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
It's not out of the desert yet. Not on ETIS yet, may be missing a chip or two. No moonroof on this build either.
No moonroof might get you on a train heading north.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No moonroof might get you on a train heading north.
That's what the Dealer said, of course when I ordered it the moonroof was no longer available with OB package.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thought I would share my story from my visit to the dealership yesterday that I ordered my BS badlands in cyber orange back in March from. I went because I saw a BS cyber orange that turned out to be a First Edition sitting on their heavily depleted lot with no other BS on it. I was interested not only to see the cyber orange color but to get the story. Soon after the wife and I drive up out comes a salesman, not my salesman. He offers to get the keys and my wife asked him what was the colors name for which he didn't know. First red flag. Then as I'm sitting in it asking him questions about why did someone return it with only 3000 miles he says they don't like having cars for long and then proceeds to tell me it was the owners grandson who drove it. Red flag 2. I ask him what the warranty would be if I change my order to the pre owned and he says the remaining time on 3 yr. warranty. Flag 3. Before I can ask him the price he says it is $49,995. WHAT? ARE YOU EFFING CRAZY? So I get out and he offers to lookup info on my order. I rip FMC the entire time walking back to the office while letting him know I really didn't blame the dealers ship or sales, actually feeling sorry for him and the sales team but that FMC has a PR nightmare on their hands and they don't seem to care. Of course he couldn't find any update on my order and do you know that the dealership isn't going to reach out to me. PITIFUL....
that's incredibly shady and unfortunate. I LOATHE dealers and bascially humans like this. I get 'free market economy' yada yada...what happened to the good OLD FASHIONED values of, treat others as you want to be treated, respect thy neighbor, and good business is a lifelong business?
Likely not what you want to hear...but you probably need to find a different dealer/find one on a lot if you want it faster. If it's any consolation, there is a cyber orange badlands just arrived near Detroit. Plane ticket, sign the deal, nice drive home... :)

Lexandr7

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

I'm right there with you:
BL+BL / 360
Orders: 3/24/21
In Production: 6/10/21
Built: 6/11/21
Delivery: 10/31/21

Don't even know what to expect anymore. Just trying to forget I ordered a car until I'm "happily" surprised by a call from my dealer, whenever that might come.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More good news today, checked ETIS this morning and it's now showing all the modules installed, even the RCM. Hopefully everyone waiting for the RCM to be installed and be let out of the Desert Jail is coming soon. Remember guys no moonroof on this one.

Last edited:

FIP

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Has anyone who ordered an OB+OB (including moonroof) received any good news lately? I ordered mine back in March.
Sponsored