LilKim

Badlands
First Name
LilKim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport BL
Your BS is most likely missing the "RCM" (Restraint Control Module) like the rest of us with the 10/31 delivery date. The RCM contains some microchips....so no microchips = no RCM for our cars.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1625709600249
Can you share the link w/ me where you can track that?
Sponsored

LilKim

Badlands
First Name
LilKim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport BL
Me either! I’ve seen Ppl posting that they are supposed to open up orders for the 2022’s in August? I don’t get why they would even start that if they are that behind on the 2021’s still? I don’t want to change to something else but found myself checking out a Toyota Highlander online today that is actually in stock….I’m hoping the same as you that the Oct 31 is just a default date of some sort….☹
it get's worse - it's now 11/3 and ALL BS's are all on hold. This super sucks

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Why’d you bring scorpions into this? It’s bad enough thinking about the spiders and snakes partying in our desert wagons.
Won't the ride on the train shake most of the critters out?

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Well I got a update on the Ford site today, Delivery is now 11/3/2021 So I bowed out. I bought a GMC Acadia AT4 Good luck to all those Hanging in there.
my ETA date also changed to 11/03/2021.
Ford is all screwed up and it doesn't appear important to them to complete the build on the Bronco Sports that are waiting on the microchips.
Ford is losing sales to other brands since some of you have already resorted to buying other vehicles.
Ford's claim that they are "prioritizing" finishing the vehicles previously ordered by the customers appears to be a load of crap!

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Also got the bump from 10/31 to 11/3. Could this be a larger recall they are holding out to fix other than just receiving chips?

Annoyed, surely.
I don’t know what to believe anymore! Mine also changed to 11/3 today. I got in contact with my dealer he says the Oct/Nov dates mean “absolutely nothing” and that their Ford rep told them last week june was the worst of it and they are starting to climb out of it. Yet I see other ppl’s comments from their dealers saying to be prepared to wait until Oct/Nov for their vehicles and that ALL models of the Bronco Sport are now on hold indefinitely?
mine has been sitting since June 11th “waiting for a chip”….will be a month on Sunday….??‍♀

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I don’t know what to believe anymore! Mine also changed to 11/3 today. I got in contact with my dealer he says the Oct/Nov dates mean “absolutely nothing” and that their Ford rep told them last week june was the worst of it and they are starting to climb out of it. Yet I see other ppl’s comments from their dealers saying to be prepared to wait until Oct/Nov for their vehicles and that ALL models of the Bronco Sport are now on hold indefinitely?
mine has been sitting since June 11th “waiting for a chip”….will be a month on Sunday….??‍♀
they just completed a ton of F150s for shipping. The chip plants are apparently all operational. I want to think it's sooner rather than later. I am having lunch with a college teammate next week, I'll see what he knows.

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
they just completed a ton of F150s for shipping. The chip plants are apparently all operational. I want to think it's sooner rather than later. I am having lunch with a college teammate next week, I'll see what he knows.
We'll be looking forward to what info your college teammate has. Just joined here and have not been waiting long like most guys here, but waiting till Nov would be painful. Patience is a virtue but they weren't waiting for a Bronco.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
We'll be looking forward to what info your college teammate has. Just joined here and have not been waiting long like most guys here, but waiting till Nov would be painful. Patience is a virtue but they weren't waiting for a Bronco.
Amen those broncos are sharp. Saw my first one here at home, red four door❤ it was...yeah. I've seen them testing for a year ,seeing one on regular roads was sweet. Those folks have waited a LONG time. My roommate/teammate should have some insight, but answers, anyone's guess

LilKim

Badlands
First Name
LilKim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport BL
my ETA date also changed to 11/03/2021.
Ford is all screwed up and it doesn't appear important to them to complete the build on the Bronco Sports that are waiting on the microchips.
Ford is losing sales to other brands since some of you have already resorted to buying other vehicles.
Ford's claim that they are "prioritizing" finishing the vehicles previously ordered by the customers appears to be a load of crap!
Yep - same - and I think the Dealers are just trying to keep the dream alive for some. I'm friends w/ my Ford guy & he would be straight up w/ me - he said Ford just told him All are on hold. So if it wasn't in transit - it's on hold. I'm more annoyed b/c I sold my car already and had some Summer road trips planned :(

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Sorry took a while to post.....Got out of the waiting room on 6/10 after ordering on 1/23.... Cactus Gray OB w/ OB, Tow, Co=Pilot+

Few extra add-ons... textured bug deflector, window deflector, 35% Tint, Ceramic Coat, Mud Flaps, Side Door Panels, Weather-Tech Hitch Guard and a few decals....
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210703_150345
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210703_150419
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Inked20210703_150310_LI
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Inked20210703_150317_LI
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Inked20210703_150401_LI
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Inked20210703_150408_LI
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Inked20210703_150431_LI

Blondie_jax

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Long time lurker, first time poster. Been waiting for my BL/BL since mid Feb, and am in the dreaded 11/3 hold like so many of you. I will wait out my order as I have wanted it since it was announced. I am hoping that the new date is really just a “must finish” date, and the goal is getting them shipped faster once the chip comes in. I would rather be told a later date and have it arrive early vs the dozen shifts we have seen so far. While this build is taking longer than building a home (at least it feels like it), I know someday my dream vehicle will be here. Trying to keep the optimism alive like so many of you!! :headbang:

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Long time lurker, first time poster. Been waiting for my BL/BL since mid Feb, and am in the dreaded 11/3 hold like so many of you. I will wait out my order as I have wanted it since it was announced. I am hoping that the new date is really just a “must finish” date, and the goal is getting them shipped faster once the chip comes in. I would rather be told a later date and have it arrive early vs the dozen shifts we have seen so far. While this build is taking longer than building a home (at least it feels like it), I know someday my dream vehicle will be here. Trying to keep the optimism alive like so many of you!! :headbang:
Welcome to the crying club.... :cwl:

Ordered mine 2/15, still waiting on a chip and soaking up some sun in Mexico. I don't need a new vehicle, but I really want this one!
Sponsored