LilKim

Badlands
First Name
LilKim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport BL
I’m in the exact same boat! Went into production June 3, was texted from my salesman on the 11th saying it was “completed” looking at mid July delivery at the latest he said had ETA of July 26 -30 on tracker. Salesman texted me again on the 14th to say it had been released from the plant and was “awaiting shipment” a few weeks ago my ETA changed to the Oct 31 on the tracker. Haven’t heard a word from the dealership in 3 weeks. ??‍♀
Sooo close! Thanks for sharing. I bug my sales guy often and he said there was one that had just come in a couple weeks ago, that was a week earlier than what the website showed. The tracker shows "23 days" for delivery from the build date. My build was complete 6/16. The web tracker doesn't have check marks in any of the bubbles and at the top says "in production" even though there's a build date. I feel like the 10/31 is just a place holder for everyone that got pushed out. My dealer friend went on vaca right when the 10/31 appeared so he coudlnt' look anything up for me. I often picture my car just sitting on some lot, waiting to be shipped! I sold my car at the end of May, b/c dealers were offering insane deals due to the used-car shortage... so I figured I would only have to go a couple months without one. I just can't imagine actually waiting till 10/31. :(
Sponsored

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1625697278729

This $1,000 Retail Order Bonus Cash incentive is a load of "BS" (does not mean Bronco Sport)......You have to place the order between 7/07 and 9/30 and must take delivery by 9/30...yeah sure...if the car ever gets delivered before 9/30.
It appears that Ford doesn't care about the people who ordered their cars Before 7/07.
I will take my $500 rebate and 0% for 48 months at the time that I placed my order back in February. The sticker prices have gone up around $500 and the financing % has gone up since that time.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I’m in the exact same boat! Went into production June 3, was texted from my salesman on the 11th saying it was “completed” looking at mid July delivery at the latest he said had ETA of July 26 -30 on tracker. Salesman texted me again on the 14th to say it had been released from the plant and was “awaiting shipment” a few weeks ago my ETA changed to the Oct 31 on the tracker. Haven’t heard a word from the dealership in 3 weeks. ??‍♀
Hopefully missing parts get delivered installed and units start shipping.

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Sooo close! Thanks for sharing. I bug my sales guy often and he said there was one that had just come in a couple weeks ago, that was a week earlier than what the website showed. The tracker shows "23 days" for delivery from the build date. My build was complete 6/16. The web tracker doesn't have check marks in any of the bubbles and at the top says "in production" even though there's a build date. I feel like the 10/31 is just a place holder for everyone that got pushed out. My dealer friend went on vaca right when the 10/31 appeared so he coudlnt' look anything up for me. I often picture my car just sitting on some lot, waiting to be shipped! I sold my car at the end of May, b/c dealers were offering insane deals due to the used-car shortage... so I figured I would only have to go a couple months without one. I just can't imagine actually waiting till 10/31. :(
Me either! I’ve seen Ppl posting that they are supposed to open up orders for the 2022’s in August? I don’t get why they would even start that if they are that behind on the 2021’s still? I don’t want to change to something else but found myself checking out a Toyota Highlander online today that is actually in stock….I’m hoping the same as you that the Oct 31 is just a default date of some sort….☹

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)
Your BS is most likely missing the "RCM" (Restraint Control Module) like the rest of us with the 10/31 delivery date. The RCM contains some microchips....so no microchips = no RCM for our cars.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1625709600249

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I'm dying... I was so stoked at the fact that my BL/BL was scheduled to arrive between 7/9-7/15, and then on 6/29 it jumped to 10/31! What the actual H? It's BUILT! I will freaking fly to Mexico to pick up the car and drive it back to GA. I'm friends w/ the general sales Mgr, and he said some were actually arriving a week earlier than the web said... That was before everyone got 10/31 dates. I'm curious if anyone who got bumped to 10/31, actually got it unexpectedly sooner? I can't wait another 3 months - I ordered the dang thing 1/25!!! ?
Damn. 1 week before delivery and you get bumped. This waiting sucks

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your BS is most likely missing the "RCM" (Restraint Control Module) like the rest of us with the 10/31 delivery date. The RCM contains some microchips....so no microchips = no RCM for our cars.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1625709600249
Again..why doesn't Ford swap the auto start stop for the RCM?

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
Me either! I’ve seen Ppl posting that they are supposed to open up orders for the 2022’s in August? I don’t get why they would even start that if they are that behind on the 2021’s still? I don’t want to change to something else but found myself checking out a Toyota Highlander online today that is actually in stock….I’m hoping the same as you that the Oct 31 is just a default date of some sort….☹
I also looked at a Highlander today, We are close on price, I am hold off a couple of days to see if anything changes for the good.

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
I hope they make it retroactive farther back than April 1st (of course mine was ordered on 3/31 ?) But also for everyone else who's ordered before then and still haven't gotten their vehicle yet.

I wonder what the new incentives will be or if we'll even get any.
Order date 3/13 production date 9/13. You and me both lol

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Again..why doesn't Ford swap the auto start stop for the RCM?
Probably because they are specific modules for a specific purpose and more than likely not interchangeable with one another.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Probably because they are specific modules for a specific purpose and more than likely not interchangeable with one another.
Yeah I get that...other manufacturers are doing just that. I wonder why they can't use chips for the RCM module instead, this isn't a new problem. I'm sure there is a bigger picture and that's why.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Yeah I get that...other manufacturers are doing just that. I wonder why they can't use chips for the RCM module instead, this isn't a new problem. I'm sure there is a bigger picture and that's why.
It is easy to say "it just needs a chip" but chips are not all the same. Have you ever had to purchase memory for a computer? Even though they might have similar connectors, specific types of memory "chips" can only work with certain devices.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It is easy to say "it just needs a chip" but chips are not all the same. Have you ever had to purchase memory for a computer? Even though they might have similar connectors, specific types of memory "chips" can only work with certain devices.
I agree with you, I am saying, if there is a chip shortage, instead of making start/stop chips make RCM and more safety specific components instead of fluff/fuel/epa crap. To your point taking three months to make a chip, easier said than done. But...this isn't news. They stopped badlands ordering in April.
Sponsored