SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Did anyone else who got pushed to 10/31 get a window sticker update today? Ours just updated to 6/13. Not sure if that means anything? I haven’t gotten any emails from Ford.
My
mine updated to 6-11 on Friday. No other indication of anything. I’m assuming it means they parked it in the desert out side the plant for five months ?
I track my bronco every day except Sundays. I'll wait until tomorrow to check my status. I can only handle so much torture
Sponsored

mooredl1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ford
I think this is the shipping car number. Anyone have the same number as mine?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1623601854172
My window sticker says
9-NORMAL,NB,100596,MF111 896,

It is in production not shipped. So I am surprised if that is what it means.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
From what I've read in other Forums, I believe it is the rail car number. It's planned way in advance. It could also change before the vehicle leaves.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I don’t have a window sticker but Ford sent me a picture of 4 tires stacked in the desert with a statement saying it was waiting on additional parts. ?
Not really, just trying to use humor to deal with this mess.

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
Well we will see if anything happens this week, Was in body shop on 6/8, in production since 6/10 no change in dates on window sticker or from Ford. Not to sound bitter but if there is no Change by Friday, I think it's time to move on. Dealer hinted on Friday about shortage of chips.

MNSmith

Badlands
First Name
Marena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Anyone with the stupid 10/31 delivery date actually waiting? I’m considering cancelling and looking at other vehicle options.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Anyone get a June 21 build week email on June 1 when Ford said in May plant shut down last two weeks of June? Dealer confirmed June 21 build week and they have no other info.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Anyone with the stupid 10/31 delivery date actually waiting? I’m considering cancelling and looking at other vehicle options.
I have a build week of 8/9 but no delivery date. I’m already searching for a new Wrangler. If FMC fails me now then I will be done with them. As I stated before….the BS was supposed to be a bridge to a full size Bronco 3 years later, resulting in a 2 vehicle sales loss for Ford. I’m sooo freaking sick of seeing people on this forum receiving their BL+BL before me even though it was ordered after mine. FMC should be ashamed of doing this. I’m not upset with the forum members but I’m very upset with Ford.

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Ya I got the 10/31 bombshell. Oder date was 2/9. Was supposedly in production 6/4. My salesman is going to get his manager to check on some restricted site that has all the detail and get back to me. Still hoping its a glitch. Pissed off that others with later order dates and similar builds are getting their Broncos built and shipped. Happy for them but it makes for a very uneasy feeling when I already feel we are rolling the dice on a first year build.

My wife and I don't want to wait another five months with no guarantee that five months will even happen. If we don't get much better news in the next couple of days we are going to buy a Mazda CX-5 Turbo while one we want is still available. Then we will circle back to a BS or full size Bronco in a couple of years once the craziness settles down and first year glitches are worked out.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
So a general bit of info at least I didn't know. I called Ford Marketing this morning and asked the question if "Built" status was part of the "Production" process. She said yes. Also, she mentioned that the "In Production" general status will not change until the vehicle is shipped.
Does this jive with you folks who had your vehicle shipped?

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
I have a build week of 8/9 but no delivery date. I’m already searching for a new Wrangler. If FMC fails me now then I will be done with them. As I stated before….the BS was supposed to be a bridge to a full size Bronco 3 years later, resulting in a 2 vehicle sales loss for Ford. I’m sooo freaking sick of seeing people on this forum receiving their BL+BL before me even though it was ordered after mine. FMC should be ashamed of doing this. I’m not upset with the forum members but I’m very upset with Ford.
Ya I got the 10/31 bombshell. Oder date was 2/9. Was supposedly in production 6/4. My salesman is going to get his manager to check on some restricted site that has all the detail and get back to me. Still hoping its a glitch. Pissed off that others with later order dates and similar builds are getting their Broncos built and shipped. Happy for them but it makes for a very uneasy feeling when I already feel we are rolling the dice on a first year build.

My wife and I don't want to wait another five months with no guarantee that five months will even happen. If we don't get much better news in the next couple of days we are going to buy a Mazda CX-5 Turbo while one we want is still available. Then we will circle back to a BS or full size Bronco in a couple of years once the craziness settles down and first year glitches are worked out.
How did you receive the 10/31 bombshell? Was it on your window sticker or did you receive an email?
Sponsored