Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hi all frustrated BS buyers :) Some news on my front. My status changed to in production this morning, and I have a window sticker. First change in a while. It was rescheduled awhile ago to June 14. So hopefully it goes through production without stopping. Also someone mentioned that there is not a check mark in the production circle but an inner ring. That is true of mine also. Good fortune to all.

Ordered a new BS Cactus Gray BL - w/ BL , Tow , 360+, CMS on March 5,
You should feel really good. My Cactus Gray BL+BL equipped line yours was ordered on 2/22 and mine is scheduled for the week of 8/9 and that probably won’t happen.

Craftybronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
sticker date change - i hope this means my new bronco is around the corner. no updates since Missouri - fingers crossed! Cactus Gray FE - Come to ME!
Mine now says 6/11. It’s strange that the dealership had 3 delivered that day and not one was mine. The invoice dates on those are a few days after mine

SKBanister

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 063A296E-036F-4FB6-BF03-922CA7EE55F9

Got a sticker date change! Used to be 6/6 which was when I got the “shipped” email. Hopefully this means it’s off the train and on a truck headed to Chicago.
Good luck Wallace!

M&M

Badlands
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Did anyone else who got pushed to 10/31 get a window sticker update today? Ours just updated to 6/13. Not sure if that means anything? I haven’t gotten any emails from Ford.

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
Did anyone else who got pushed to 10/31 get a window sticker update today? Ours just updated to 6/13. Not sure if that means anything? I haven’t gotten any emails from Ford.
mine updated to 6-11 on Friday. No other indication of anything. I’m assuming it means they parked it in the desert out side the plant for five months ?