Waiting room

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Finally heard back from the General Manager at my dealer. He spoke to the production manager and confirmed it's a chip issue that it's waiting on. Nothing that could be removed from my order to move it along So I'm screwed. October 31 it is. Looks like I'll buy something else in the interim as we've been going without a car since January and I'm over waiting. Good luck to the rest of you, I'll light a candle for you.
Good luck.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
If you don't have the window sticker by now, I'm have to say it's going to be delayed for the 2 week shutdown the end of this month.......... so sorry....... hope I'm wrong
I got email June 1 saying my build week was going from June 14 to June 21? But back in May Ford announced two week shut down second half of June? Think mine will get built?

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got email June 1 saying my build week was going from June 14 to June 21? But back in May Ford announced two week shut down second half of June? Think mine will get built?
I think right now, only a Ouija Board would be best to ask.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Finally heard back from the General Manager at my dealer. He spoke to the production manager and confirmed it's a chip issue that it's waiting on. Nothing that could be removed from my order to move it along So I'm screwed. October 31 it is. Looks like I'll buy something else in the interim as we've been going without a car since January and I'm over waiting. Good luck to the rest of you, I'll light a candle for you.
That so sucks! :curse:

I'd give up my video card if I thought it would help get things going again!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I think right now, only a Ouija Board would be best to ask.
Maybe book appointment with psychic and ask them? She would read my palms and say 'I think your gonna be a 2022'...

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
I never got a notice it shipped it was in the body shop on Tues
Get out of here and enjoy the weekend, happy days are here!

Have a :beer: :beer: :beer: on me!

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just for the hell of it I entered my serial number in the Palsapp site and it generated a Freight bill number and the status is pending.
I think you can count your chickies now. I don't know what I'm to do with my "Convoy" if it gets built.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I know you warned me, delays and all... ordered Badlands with Badlands package, cargo management, hitch, grey roof, etc on 2/17. Got Ford's order email confirmation the same day. And... nothing since. I don't think I'm getting it by the end of May anymore. I'm hoping for some movement on my order and first half of June delivery at this point. :curse:

Any body else in the same waiting room?
I ordered a BL/Bl on 2/16 same time as you. I received an order confirmation and nothing else. But, I just checked on the Ford site and it went into production yesterday (6/10.) Est. delivery date is 6/28 to OK. Sticker is generated with a VIN.

My dealer had an identical vehicle turned down in April and let me have it. I asked if a life-long friend could have the one I ordered. So the order is still in my name. Friend changed the color so we wouldn't look like twinkies. I'm still a little concerned that it might not get built before the plant shutdown. But, at least it's happening.

Billy the Kid

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a BL/Bl on 2/16 same time as you. I received an order confirmation and nothing else. But, I just checked on the Ford site and it went into production yesterday (6/10.) Est. delivery date is 6/28 to OK. Sticker is generated with a VIN.

My dealer had an identical vehicle turned down in April and let me have it. I asked if a life-long friend could have the one I ordered. So the order is still in my name. Friend changed the color so we wouldn't look like twinkies. I'm still a little concerned that it might not get built before the plant shutdown. But, at least it's happening.
I like Twinkies. As a matter of fact, I did the same color. I'm glad your friend is getting the vehicle. Did you also get the 360+?

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
My BL+BL is now on a sailboat in China and will arrive sometime between Oct 2021 + Oct 2022. It’s grease packed in a crate and will require assembly when it arrives. My order date of 2/22 seems so long ago. I’m so freaking tired of trying to explain to family and friends when I will get it. They look surprised and then laugh.
Sponsored