Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
I was wondering about retroactively getting the increased incentive and according to ford’s website on ordering you can get the incentives that were available when you ordered or when it’s delivered, whichever is preferred. I prefer more money.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 06681EFE-90B3-43CE-96B0-E5533D61BEC6
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Update: unsurprisingly Ford has denied the order request LOL
Might be worth it as many have done, myself included... Call around or search dealer inventory. Many people are backing out with extended delays and broncos become available. Worth a shot. Check daily and your unicorn may turn up.

Laurenrj6486

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
My train is now in Missouri. Making its way from Detroit to VA and to me by truck. Patiently waiting…..
Would you be a dear and repost the link to the tracker you are using? My OB has finally shipped so I would like to commence stalking

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I was wondering about retroactively getting the increased incentive and according to ford’s website on ordering you can get the incentives that were available when you ordered or when it’s delivered, whichever is preferred. I prefer more money.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 06681EFE-90B3-43CE-96B0-E5533D61BEC6
"Qualifying Incentives" in other words ppl who ordered before April 1 are "not qualified" per Ford statement.

AWallace151

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
My train is now in Missouri. Making its way from Detroit to VA and to me by truck. Patiently waiting…..
Is the palsapp.com link for trains also? If not, can someone post the link for rail tracking?

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Would you be a dear and repost the link to the tracker you are using? My OB has finally shipped so I would like to commence stalking
I only get rail updates from my dealer. I ask where it is. I think if you have an order number and the vin you might get more detailed tracking on the ford tracker. otherwise, i just keep checking my sticker and my mache tracker for any changes. Just piecing it all together.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
I'm probably in the minority, but some of these delays may be a blessing in disguise. There are obviously some teething pains with this introduction, and some of the hard breakdowns are concerning, at least to me. As much as I love the thought of a modernized, more capable version of one of my favorite past vehicles, reliability is important.
I would bet money that Ford is taking advantage of these production shutdowns to also tweak some of the QC issues. Hopefully, they are process/production-related and not significant design flaws.
By being "in the minority", I mean I would rather have a bit of a delay rather than get stranded or deal with significant recurring issues. Save the flame-thrower, I know that any vehicle can have issues, I hope these get sorted soon.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I'm probably in the minority, but some of these delays may be a blessing in disguise. There are obviously some teething pains with this introduction, and some of the hard breakdowns are concerning, at least to me. As much as I love the thought of a modernized, more capable version of one of my favorite past vehicles, reliability is important.
I would bet money that Ford is taking advantage of these production shutdowns to also tweak some of the QC issues. Hopefully, they are process/production-related and not significant design flaws.
By being "in the minority", I mean I would rather have a bit of a delay rather than get stranded or deal with significant recurring issues. Save the flame-thrower, I know that any vehicle can have issues, I hope these get sorted soon.
Yep same here delays should help Ford get a handle on quality. Ford readily admits they have quality issues across their product line and they want to fix it. Ford also knows Bronco product line critical to sales. Ford is going to try we will see how they do.

Last edited:

HK22

Big Bend
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F350 7.3
Spoke with Ford today. I was informed that my build week is in the week of June 8th and scheduled for production on the week of June 14. I clarified about this confusing build and production weeks. According to Ford build week is for prepping the vehicle for production - paper works, materials, parts availability, etc. Build can be any day that week. Production week is the actual production/assembly of the vehicle. It will be produced/assembled anytime that week. Hopefully what the rep is saying is true. One support rep can be saying another information. I have less expectation to lessen my frustration.
Did you talk to your dealer, or go to a higher level?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR2, Ford Expedition
Did you talk to your dealer, or go to a higher level?
Spoke both - Ford Bronco team and confirmed by my dealer

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
My build date got pushed back from July 12th to July 19th now. Sigh. I seriously doubt it's ever gonna get built now. WTF Ford.
Sponsored