First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Friend of mine ordered new Ram 1/2 ton with lot of options same time I ordered BS. His truck delivered to dealer last weekend.

Bold Tracey

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Buick
Also still receiving emails on original order of OB that was due to arrive May 21 but now scheduled same time as my my BL
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 51EBFA3F-FBE6-4CF1-8CCA-25A765A43445
What did you order on OB. mine not slated til August now? we will be in VA in June anyway?

zatguy

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ordered BL fully loaded, BL package, moonroof, tow, 360+ on 3/24. Original build date 5/17 moved to 5/31. Called support number just now and guy said prod. date moved to 6/2. I don't have a good feeling with that date after reading through these jumps to July production dates. Fingers crossed.

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
Ordered BL fully loaded, BL package, moonroof, tow, 360+ on 3/24. Original build date 5/17 moved to 5/31. Called support number just now and guy said prod. date moved to 6/2. I don't have a good feeling with that date after reading through these jumps to July production dates. Fingers crossed.
It means week of 5/31 So 6/2 is in the time frame. Mine is week of 6/7 and build date is 6/8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Confirmed with dealer today mine is in production , and currently in trim.

no eta on arrival yet.

-outerbanks, tow package , cargo shelf, no ob package , no moon roof, no 360+
If that helps anyone else.

Last edited:

Roland

First Edition
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
If anyone gives up on their Badlands w/Badlands Package let me know. Looks like I’m waiting for 2022 orders to open in the summer. Was told it would be by August for ordering to open.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
If anyone gives up on their Badlands w/Badlands Package let me know. Looks like I’m waiting for 2022 orders to open in the summer. Was told it would be by August for ordering to open.
Some people have called around to dealers and got a BL + BL because someone special ordered but failed to take delivery. Someone over on facebook group drove couple hundred miles to get one like that. Dealers do have them coming in but most are sold long before they arrive at the dealers. They are very difficult to get but some ppl are able to do a lot of work calling around establishing relationships with dealers and grabbing one.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It pays to keep calling, keep searching, drive a little extra. They are gonna keep popping up.

Roland

First Edition
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Yup.
It pays to keep calling, keep searching, drive a little extra. They are gonna keep popping up.
Xa
Agree. Thanks. Been calling around. I’ve just missed on a handful.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yup.

Xa

Agree. Thanks. Been calling around. I’ve just missed on a handful.
I gave up hope until I didn't. Got everything I wanted. Dealer called me and put a tag on it. As production continues people will back out...have faith a dealer will have what you need.

SweetTea

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3
I think I’m closer to moving out of the waiting room.... called my dealer today who said my BS was “locked in” and showing a build date of 5/31 and ETA to dealer as 6/21. I haven’t gotten an updated email or a released window sticker yet, but looks like it’s going to ship out next week!!

White BL/BL with moonroof, tow, 360+, Cargo system, mats

Ordered: 3/29
VIN released: 4/8
Original Production week: 5/10
Rescheduled Production week: 5/24
Final rescheduled production week: 5/31
ETA to dealer: 6/21

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
I think I’m closer to moving out of the waiting room.... called my dealer today who said my BS was “locked in” and showing a build date of 5/31 and ETA to dealer as 6/21. I haven’t gotten an updated email or a released window sticker yet, but looks like it’s going to ship out next week!!

Ordered: 3/29
VIN released: 4/8
Original Production week: 5/10
Rescheduled Production week: 5/24
Final rescheduled production week: 5/31
ETA to dealer: 6/21
Good for you! I am really perplexed as to how crazy how these Ford orders work. I have BB/BB with moonroof and tow, floor and cargo mats and ordered back on 2/15, VIN in mid March and my build week has moved 5X from 5/10 to now 7/19. SMH

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Sounds like a twin to the one I ordered except I added the 235 AT tires. Sounds like it won't be long till yours is on a train on its way to your dealer.
Sponsored