First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red Bronco Sport OB
OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
WAYNE MI - PLANT-null01113FMCR9Pending
Mine's been showing this for a week, is this an error? I removed parts of the VIn & bill..
Sponsored

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
I got excited...
1620571833894.png

then
1620572214309.png

Removed pieces of the freight Bill and VIN.

Tracking is sketchy at best. Getting ready to say adios amigos.
have you contacted your dealer or driven by to see if is actually on the lot? Typically the Pals app site shows that after its been delivered

Dustymedic

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red Bronco Sport OB
have you contacted your dealer or driven by to see if is actually on the lot? Typically the Pals app site shows that after its been delivered
I was at the dealer on Monday, and it showed the same as it does now...

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
I was at the dealer on Monday, and it showed the same as it does now...
I will call my salesman tomorrow. Just saw it today(Sunday), by check the ford tracker. Crookston is a ways from here so I will not be driving by. If it's there, hopeful I can get the test drive done tomorrow and the deal done Tuesday. I will not be taking delivery until it's armored and polished by Martians. PPF and Ceramic Coating(Xpel) applied by Valley Mars. It will not be living an easy life, so I will give it all the protection I can(with easy cleanup), before starting it's life in the RRV. If things are really good delivery next Saturday, but more like the following week. What I find interesting is that I asked for VVR Friday morning and I got.

Status
ETA
VIN
Status Date / Time
Start Date
End Date
ETA Disposition
5940R9DPrivateBronco SportIn TransitArrived Rail - Railcar # TTGX851491 (Burlington Northern Railroad )Dilworth, MNMay-04-2021, 11:33 CTMay-20-2021May-26-2021

DakotaBronco

First Edition
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
OriginDestinationDestination NameFreight Bill #VINStatus
WAYNE MI - PLANT-null01113FMCR9Pending
Mine's been showing this for a week, is this an error? I removed parts of the VIn & bill..
Not an error, be patient. Mine did that for two weeks then on Thursday it showed both if the following within 3 hours.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20210506-080908_DuckDuckGo

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20210506-130231_DuckDuckGo

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
So pretty! The more I see the CG, the more I regret the Alto Blue I ordered. What interior did you choose?
no regrets...trust me. I saw a couple alto blues in the sun...it's a wow color. Plus, Area 51 far and away the most built, cactus gray was runner up. Alto blue particularly with the upcharge, it's going to be the sleeper. It's sharp make no mistake you picked a good color. No regrets.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Not an error, be patient. Mine did that for two weeks then on Thursday it showed both if the following within 3 hours.

Screenshot_20210506-080908_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Screenshot_20210506-130231_DuckDuckGo.jpg
same exact deal with the one I picked up Saturday. Null on Thursday. Friday afternoon it showed the dealer, the carrier, and I had a phone call by 2pm saying it had just unloaded off the truck, come get it...and so I did. Well Saturday, had to move my son home from his dorm Friday ;P

Laura

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
no regrets...trust me. I saw a couple alto blues in the sun...it's a wow color. Plus, Area 51 far and away the most built, cactus gray was runner up. Alto blue particularly with the upcharge, it's going to be the sleeper. It's sharp make no mistake you picked a good color. No regrets.
Thank you for that! Every time I see it in person, it is so so sharp and it's really not out there on the streets here like the CG and Area 51 are.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thank you for that! Every time I see it in person, it is so so sharp and it's really not out there on the streets here like the CG and Area 51 are.
I sincerely debated after seeing one in person. When the light hits it the blue glows. It's sharp. Nice wax job...it's a head turner. You won't be disappointed. Trust your gut. That's also why I took the area 51, it's what I ordered, I went with my gut.

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
So pretty! The more I see the CG, the more I regret the Alto Blue I ordered. What interior did you choose?
Actually Alto Blue was my first choice but my wife talked me into Cactus? I really like both colours. I have the Ebony interior....super happy with this lil Bronco

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Put in my order today for a cactus gray OB package minus moonroof... I really wanted the moonroof but I don’t want to wait for 2022 so I will live. Now the waiting starts...
In the meantime do some local searching up to 100+ miles you might find the unicorn. A lot of orders are backing out...I was one, because I found another who backed out...worth a search.

Dominguez1

Badlands
First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I’m case anyone is wondering the movement to out east. My car is going to florida. Here is the results of my obsession stalking so far...

May 2: no galas Arizona

May 4: departed el palso 2:31 am

May 5: desert, NM

May 6:Tyrone Oklahoma 4:47am

May 7: Kancity Missouri 3:49am

May 8: Morch Missouri 6:32am

May 9: arrive Illinois 11:04

May 10: Illinois departed 2:00am

May 11: kan city Missouri

May 11: fairfax kansas 8:40am

May 11: departing fairfax 7:20pm

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
I sincerely debated after seeing one in person. When the light hits it the blue glows. It's sharp. Nice wax job...it's a head turner. You won't be disappointed. Trust your gut. That's also why I took the area 51, it's what I ordered, I went with my gut.
So my original order has been built and being delivered this week to Berglund Ford Salem va ask for Mark Haley. It’s an OB +OB+tow+360+crossbars Area 51.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room D715962A-090C-4F37-AEC2-335C2CA83283
Sponsored