Waiting room

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
So my original order has been built and being delivered this week to Berglund Ford Salem va ask for Mark Haley. It’s an OB +OB+tow+360+crossbars Area 51.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room D715962A-090C-4F37-AEC2-335C2CA83283
I changed my to a BL so this OB is up for grabs. I am trying to help sales rep find a buyer.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I changed my to a BL so this OB is up for grabs. I am trying to help sales rep find a buyer.
Wont be hard to find buyer for that one.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I’m case anyone is wondering the movement to out east. My car is going to florida. Here is the results of my obsession stalking so far...

May 2: no galas Arizona

May 4: departed el palso 2:31 am

May 5: desert, NM

May 6:Tyrone Oklahoma 4:47am

May 7: Kancity Missouri 3:49am

May 8: Morch Missouri 6:32am

May 9: arrive Illinois 11:04

May 10: Illinois departed 2:00am

May 11: kan city Missouri

May 11: fairfax kansas 8:40am

May 11: departing fairfax 7:20pm
oh you are SO close...anticipation is evil. ENJOY when it hits that lot.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
yep I am actively doing the same, though my build hasn't even started yet. I told the dealer I'd spread the word. Enjoy the badlands.
Dealers don't need any help selling Badlands. Buyers will be lining up fighting each other to get that one. Will be sold before it even gets unloaded from the car trailer.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Dealers don't need any help selling Badlands. Buyers will be lining up fighting each other to get that one. Will be sold before it even gets unloaded from the car trailer.
Oh I have little doubt. I feel like I owe it to the guy, he was great through the process and even as I broke the news in was taking one from a lot. It's a gamble that paid off, anything I can do to help him out and maybe more so help someone find a badlands all the better.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Oh I have little doubt. I feel like I owe it to the guy, he was great through the process and even as I broke the news in was taking one from a lot. It's a gamble that paid off, anything I can do to help him out and maybe more so help someone find a badlands all the better.
You could definitely be helping someone who wants an awesome BS that is for sure. Cause that one will make someone very happy.

lmmila625

Outer Banks
First Name
Linsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
In the meantime do some local searching up to 100+ miles you might find the unicorn. A lot of orders are backing out...I was one, because I found another who backed out...worth a search.
I actually have been looking and did find one in Area 51 I put a deposit on. Waiting to hear back on another one locally that should be coming in any day now that is fully loaded just not my top choice for color

CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
so my sticker has 4/30 in upper box, 5/1 below, date changed to 5/2 and then 5/8. my dealer says they think the build date is 13th, and no eta on their report. based on what I have learned here and other things, it could have already been built and on its way. it's not a custom order so i do not have an order number, but the vin shows 'in production' on the external tracking sites and nothing on the ford tracking site......just excited, but waiting....wish this process was more transparent.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
so my sticker has 4/30 in upper box, 5/1 below, date changed to 5/2 and then 5/8. my dealer says they think the build date is 13th, and no eta on their report. based on what I have learned here and other things, it could have already been built and on its way. it's not a custom order so i do not have an order number, but the vin shows 'in production' on the external tracking sites and nothing on the ford tracking site......just excited, but waiting....wish this process was more transparent.
Depends on which plant it’s being produced. If your window sticker shows HRM at the top then that means Mexico for which plant is shutdown May3-17. The date in the box reflects Invoice Date

Mblmr_chick

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacqueline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I’m case anyone is wondering the movement to out east. My car is going to florida. Here is the results of my obsession stalking so far...

May 2: no galas Arizona

May 4: departed el palso 2:31 am

May 5: desert, NM

May 6:Tyrone Oklahoma 4:47am

May 7: Kancity Missouri 3:49am

May 8: Morch Missouri 6:32am

May 9: arrive Illinois 11:04

May 10: Illinois departed 2:00am

May 11: kan city Missouri

May 11: fairfax kansas 8:40am

May 11: departing fairfax 7:20pm
How are you tracking this if I may ask? (I wanna stalk mine too!!)

Dominguez1

Badlands
First Name
Kasey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
How are you tracking this if I may ask? (I wanna stalk mine too!!)
someone else had posted it. However, I no longer have stalking access. It says yesterday it was in Missouri and was delivered interchange delivery. I am assuming it was either put on another train or on a truck. ?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room F119220B-EDA4-4CBB-8790-4FD4CD19BAA5

Mblmr_chick

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacqueline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
someone else had posted it. However, I no longer have stalking access. It says yesterday it was in Missouri and was delivered interchange delivery. I am assuming it was either put on another train or on a truck. ?

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room F119220B-EDA4-4CBB-8790-4FD4CD19BAA5
Thank you! Hope yours arrives soon!
Sponsored