CCFarmer

First Edition
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
so the dealer that i will be purchasing from has had three changes to the window sticker, first appeared with 4/30 in the top box area, bottom date was 5/1, changed to 5/2 now says 5/8 - what does it mean? :). so excited!! to see some changes
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
so the dealer that i will be purchasing from has had three changes to the window sticker, first appeared with 4/30 in the top box area, bottom date was 5/1, changed to 5/2 now says 5/8 - what does it mean? :). so excited!! to see some changes
means you are probably really close. Put the VIN in palsapp. I checked it twice, with a MAY 28 ETA. Looked again and it showed the carrier....later that day the dealer called and said it was just unloaded, it's yours if you come and get it. Went today, it's in the garage.

lmmila625

Outer Banks
First Name
Linsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Put in my order today for a cactus gray OB package minus moonroof... I really wanted the moonroof but I don’t want to wait for 2022 so I will live. Now the waiting starts...

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Well my wait is over. 4 months exactly from order day!... I never drove one before ordering so I was really happy not to be disappointed.......surprisingly quiet, lots of pep for a tiny engine. The ride is also quiet and pretty smooth..... very happy I waited!!!!.......Welcome Lil B
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room A1BA95E6-4D81-4BC9-B6E5-6E8904898405
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 87D16730-0205-4B6F-AAFA-FDB7D9652C8D

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Well my wait is over. 4 months exactly from order day!... I never drove one before ordering so I was really happy not to be disappointed.......surprisingly quiet, lots of pep for a tiny engine. The ride is also quiet and pretty smooth..... very happy I waited!!!!.......Welcome Lil B
Rock on!! Enjoy mine has been worth the effort and tracking one down. So much fun to be had. I at least test drove one first, and new right away. Check tire pressures, mine like many others were at 40. Just dropped em to 33. Even asked the dealer as they prepped it to do so, oh well. Good digital gauge works every time.
Btw cactus gray was my coin flip alternate color. Honestly I've seen most of them now and Ford did a good job. They all look great. Not a personal fan of silver but it still looks great.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Put in my order today for a cactus gray OB package minus moonroof... I really wanted the moonroof but I don’t want to wait for 2022 so I will live. Now the waiting starts...
Sounds similar to my order placed yesterday (OB+OB-MR). We can compare notes regarding order progress (milestones).

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
looks great! It's better than the picture of an empty parking lot you had on Friday :)
it's a bronco, it likes to go through mud puddles. Plus it gives another perspective of the cactus gray with overcast light. I swear most of these paints shift with lighting more than most others.

Laura

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
So pretty! The more I see the CG, the more I regret the Alto Blue I ordered. What interior did you choose?

DakotaBronco

First Edition
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
looks great! It's better than the picture of an empty parking lot you had on Friday :)
it's a bronco, it likes to go through mud puddles. Plus it gives another perspective of the cactus gray with overcast light. I swear most of these paints shift with lighting more than most others.
The Cactus Gray really does change with the lighting. In the delivery area at the dealership under their lights it looked gray. Once outside I see shades of green and blue in it.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
That why it is so lousy as it showed going into production last week before the shut down.
Look for that ship date on sticker bottom, right side .

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
I got excited...
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1620571833894

then
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1620572214309

Removed pieces of the freight Bill and VIN.

Tracking is sketchy at best. Getting ready to say adios amigos.
Sponsored