First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
About the only major differences there in my order is for Cactus Grey, grey roof, and cargo system. Ordered a month earlier than you and still no build date. :angry:
Sorry to hear yours still not scheduled yet. CMS - Cargo Management System, so only diff is exterior color and you got grey roof otherwise same.....
Sponsored

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Is the vehicle visibility report only helpful once it's in production, or would I still get helpful information even before thats started? Are these reports even available before production?

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Oxford White Badlands w/Badlands pkg, Tow pkg, 360 Assist+, CMS, A/T Off-Road Tires, Cargo Mat, Splash Guards fr/rr:

Ordered: March 16
Scheduled Production date: May 24 (received email April 1)
That is good news for you but in turn makes me sad. Ordered a cactus gray BL+BL equipped like yours on 2/22. Nothing but crickets so far. My dealer doesn’t have any updates either. At this point I’m hoping for a Father’s Day Bronco but not holding my breath.

Terri Romano

Badlands
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln
Ordered a Kodiak Brown BL with BL pkg and Co pilot 360 Plus on 3/26/21 Called dealer yesterday to see if they received the DORA yet, and was told they never got it yet..

SweetTea

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi q3
Oxford White Badlands w/Badlands pkg, Tow pkg, 360 Assist+, CMS, A/T Off-Road Tires, Cargo Mat, Splash Guards fr/rr:

Ordered: March 16
Scheduled Production date: May 24 (received email April 1)
That’s exactly to a T what I ordered on March 29, hoping for that elusive email with my build date soon!

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Is the vehicle visibility report only helpful once it's in production, or would I still get helpful information even before thats started? Are these reports even available before production?
When I finally received my first VVR from my salesman, it included the following dates: order processed, build week scheduled, build day scheduled, sent to plant, body shop, trim line, produced, released, and shipment.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Your order is in Ford’s.Vehicle Visibility system when it’s ordered. It tracks your vehicle thru the entire process including any commodities restrictions that could delay its build. And it tracks where your order is throughout the process.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your order is in Ford’s.Vehicle Visibility system when it’s ordered. It tracks your vehicle thru the entire process including any commodities restrictions that could delay its build. And it tracks where your order is throughout the process.
Awesome, thanks Ponds. I'm still a little hesitant to ask for it so I don't seem to pushy or annoying. My build date is still a couple weeks away so it's not like its running behind right now.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Awesome, thanks Ponds. I'm still a little hesitant to ask for it so I don't seem to pushy or annoying. My build date is still a couple weeks away so it's not like its running behind right now.
No trouble, I just fired off another email to my sales guy saying the exact same thing. ? But, I’m getting anxious.... it’s been a long 260+ day wait. LOL

OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
No trouble, I just fired off another email to my sales guy saying the exact same thing. ? But, I’m getting anxious.... it’s been a long 260+ day wait. LOL
I've been doing 2-week check ins with my sales dude. Last time when he had no explanation for the delay saying he'd follow up with me after checking with the regional manager, I heard nothing back. Quick ping a few days later went nowhere. I think I may've used up most of my attempts.

ztm200

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
If you have hard dates (Actin happened and you can confirm it) please let me know.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room OVPBD BS Ave Data 210401-0636.JPG
Hey KAnoe
Area 51 BL + BL with Tow Package
Order Date: 3/19
Order Confirmation: 3/19
Just received build week email: 5/24

ztm200

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Hey Everyone,
I was wondering when you receive the VIN. I received an email today saying my build week was the week of May 24, but I'm not sure at what point I will get the VIN so I can track it. Does this happen once it's built? Thanks!

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey Everyone,
I was wondering when you receive the VIN. I received an email today saying my build week was the week of May 24, but I'm not sure at what point I will get the VIN so I can track it. Does this happen once it's built? Thanks!
If you have a VIN when your order is accepted by the assembly plant (in-order processing). You should have a link: Track My Order under the signature block of the email. Your VIN is at that link.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Hey Everyone,
If you have a build date you have a VIN, but it's not sent to you by Ford. Your dealer might tell you, or you might have to call Ford marketing to get it. You can find their number by searching these forums, and they will likely need your order number which you should be able to get from your dealer.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I've been doing 2-week check ins with my sales dude. Last time when he had no explanation for the delay saying he'd follow up with me after checking with the regional manager, I heard nothing back. Quick ping a few days later went nowhere. I think I may've used up most of my attempts.
When I ordered in July I told my sales guy that I’d be checking in with him monthly until it ships, then we’d be talking weekly. We chat mostly by email and I give him a few days to answer. No answer I resend the email and will do face-to-face if he doesn’t answer by the following week. He’s done pretty good and I try to be considerate, but I won’t let him become the cause of my stress. And on occasion I’ve dropped off some treats and a little Bronco bling... it helps.

Never give up. Never surrender!
Sponsored