KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Did you get the visibility report from your dealership. I asked mine if they had one and of course they didn’t answer that specific question 🙄
I asked for them to send. But they didn’t. Just told me it was “produced”. I actually got that from Ford chat when I pushed a little bit asking for more info. They didn’t send anything. Just copy/pasted those lines.
Sponsored

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
I asked for them to send. But they didn’t. Just told me it was “produced”. I actually got that from Ford chat when I pushed a little bit asking for more info. They didn’t send anything. Just copy/pasted those lines.
Thank you!

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Careful with that bronco nation info. They focus almost exclusively on full size Bronco and give very short shrift to Sport. A lot of that information is not applicable to Bronco Sport production. Don't get wrapped around the axel waiting on particulars that don't ever happen.

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Careful with that bronco nation info. They focus almost exclusively on full size Bronco and give very short shrift to Sport. A lot of that information is not applicable to Bronco Sport production. Don't get wrapped around the axel waiting on particulars that don't ever happen.
Yes, they believe that Big Broncos are the only REAL Broncos.

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really don’t want to be like the 103 day owner, I’ve watched that number increase every day and know whoever that person(s) is(are) must be extremely frustrated.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1ECA52B4-F43D-4DBB-8291-B418C5F42DD6

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really don’t want to be like the 103 day owner, I’ve watched that number increase every day and know whoever that person(s) is(are) must be extremely frustrated.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1ECA52B4-F43D-4DBB-8291-B418C5F42DD6
Oops, 104 days now.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Yes, they believe that Big Broncos are the only REAL Broncos.
I'm also grasping for straws trying to make sense of why it's going on three weeks since mine was "produced" and has been sitting in that status since. Especially with others from that build week being built/shipped the same or next day. I've distilled to three options 1. There was a quality control issue (or maybe missing something), waiting on a rail car (but that's a REAL long time to be waiting, or the least likey - someone forgot to scan it once it left the plant and it's actually shipped and making its way North.

Dmbleist

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm also grasping for straws trying to make sense of why it's going on three weeks since mine was "produced" and has been sitting in that status since. Especially with others from that build week being built/shipped the same or next day. I've distilled to three options 1. There was a quality control issue (or maybe missing something), waiting on a rail car (but that's a REAL long time to be waiting, or the least likey - someone forgot to scan it once it left the plant and it's actually shipped and making its way North.
I like the third option, but think the first or second are more likely. If the 360+ info on the Maverick is accurate, that could be holding mine up.

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Dmbleist

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
Mine has been in Delaware for 2 weeks. Waiting to be trucked to Pennsylvania. None of it makes sense, I could go get it myself faster.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Do we know if there are others built after 7/4 and shipped? I think I’ve read 7/4 week also in the same situation?

I was just notified by my dealer that the car is produced and waiting for shipping. As far as tracker… I’m also into 21 days 8 hrs.

if cars have been shipped after 7/4, then we are in trouble

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
My rail car has no status as of just now. It was supposed to reach the final rail destination this morning so I’m hoping “no status” means that it did arrive.

KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Do we know if there are others built after 7/4 and shipped? I think I’ve read 7/4 week also in the same situation?

I was just notified by my dealer that the car is produced and waiting for shipping. As far as tracker… I’m also into 21 days 8 hrs.

if cars have been shipped after 7/4, then we are in trouble
I haven't seen anyone that has.. but I also haven't really been looking for that either. Never thought it'd be this long.

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
My order is still showing a delivery ETA of 07/16 which has come and passed. My salesman text me this morning, it is still not at the dealership. No one has the trucking info. So close yet feels like so far away. This process could and should be a lot more transparent. I feel for us all that are still in the waiting room...
Sponsored