KatieF34

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I am getting nowhere too. My build week was 7/4 and said it was in production before then and on bottom of my sticker says 6/28. I never Received the in production email even. I just happened to try tracking and saw it was in production. They would not give me a straight answer either as to what ETA actually meant . The one lady said it could be when I switches from production to built or shipped too Which makes no sense at all for it to be built the week of the 4th but have nothing happen from then to the ETA of august 7. It is all so strange. They all tell you something different too it seems. i even messaged my dealer today and have not received a response back yet. I think you were right before…we are living in the Twilight zone!!
Yeah, I'm one of those too. My production week was 6/27 and modules showed on 7/4. Invoiced on 6/23. No emails since my 3rd pushback on production scheduling. Every time I've tried Chat, they give me different "ETAs" which have been around the end of the month - no clarity on what "ETA" meant. Just to either check the Ford Tracker or the dealer. The dealer just said all they can see is that it's "Produced" but don't know if something is holding it up to be shipped. And obviously, the tracker hasn't changed since 7/4. It's all pretty wild!
Sponsored

Floordog2

Big Bend
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Edge, 2022 Bronco Sport
Today Ford Pass site says I can activate my wi-fi. Two days ago It said not eligible for wi-fi. Crazy times.

Lorri2516

Badlands
First Name
Lorri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Trying to get some actual data to tell the Ford rep, how many on here had a build week of 6/27 or 7/4, had their modules gone live the week of 7/4 (not the actual week of 6/27) and…

-have not received a “Built” email or checkmark on the tracker

-have received the “Built email (or check) but not a “Shipped” check

-have received both Built and Shipped notifications.

There‘a a group of us who had a build week of 6/27, modules went live on 7/4, and the tracker still shows no progress. The Ford Chat and Ford Social Media reps both give me an ETA of 7/11, they say it is “Produced” but won’t use the term “Built” and the last notation on the visibility report shows “Produced” with an ETA starting 8/5 and ending 8/11.

Just grasping at straws looking for answers since Ford Motor Co refuses to investigate to figure out what is actually going on with our vehicles. I’m awfully close to calling the Hermosillo plant on my own.
Mine was built week 6/27. I received a built and shipped email with ETA of Aug 7 - 14

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot_20220714-063147_Chrome

Omg 😱 this will affect all of us who are still waiting 😢😭
And, of course, Ford will not get it on a rail and to us before then. FMC is FUBAR

Lorri2516

Badlands
First Name
Lorri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
And, of course, Ford will not get it on a rail and to us before then. FMC is FUBAR
From what I was reading if it is on the train and they go on strike, it will sit where it is until the strike is over. I think I would rather have my car sitting at the plant safe than somewhere on a train not safe

Lorri2516

Badlands
First Name
Lorri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Mine is currently scheduled to arrive at its final rail destination on the 18th. Fingers crossed.
I just called my dealership. They said it should be at the final rail destination within the next two weeks. Then only 3 days till its at the dealership. Fingers crossed no rail strike or who knows when I will receive it. 😭

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
They can't guarantee 3 days to the dealer after the last rail stop. If that was the case, I would have my BS by now. It's been sitting at the last rail stop since July 6th with no trucking info available. I just don't want you to have the wrong expectation.

Lorri2516

Badlands
First Name
Lorri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
They can't guarantee 3 days to the dealer after the last rail stop. If that was the case, I would have my BS by now. It's been sitting at the last rail stop since July 6th with no trucking info available. I just don't want you to have the wrong expectation.
The last rail stop is 37 miles from my dealership. I'm hoping for the best. It's just been such a little long wait since Nov. I just want it to be over.

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husband’s F-150
I was told on FordChat today that mine would be shipped (to Louisville, KY) on August 5 and arrive on August 11 🤦‍♀️ like that could really happen.

That was the explanation for not receiving a “Built” email although it is supposedly “Produced” already.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 4D3DF9D1-3309-4941-BBDF-0563A4CFBE71

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
I understand, but unfortunately how close your dealership is to the last rail stop has nothing to do with a truck being scheduled to pick it up.

Jafo

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So it looks like the train has been emptied here in Oklahoma City. Is there a way I can track the truck to the dealership? If so how do I find out what trucking company or how thats done??
Sponsored