sorlzy

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Bitching, raising your voice, being incensed...

So the real conundrum is the survey coming comes from Ford, and they begged for 5 stars, which they did not earn. Not even close. That "accessories" charge was the final straw. But, I got the maintenance package, and unless I want to drive over an hour to get an oil change or go to the place that told me "you're not even a customer" 29 years ago I have to go back to this dealership. I really don't want to burn any bridges.
I've decided to not do their survey (they don't want to see what I have to say) and then rake them over the coals on the Ford survey.
Sponsored

Reactions: Jrl

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Now what am I gonna be pissed about all day?

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Chevelle, 2016 Chevrolet SS Sedan
What an absolute beaut! Is it everything you imagined and more? I hate to see you leave, but you are leaving on a high note! The Velocity Blue on the Bad Lands is absolutely gorgeous! Well deserved Prawn!

Reactions: Jrl

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hate to see you leave
I'll still be around. Everyone deserves a smooth process, and sharing information gets us closer to that outcome.

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My BS has been placed on a hold status by ALS railroad at gateway, IL as of 3:00 AM.

Edit: I called Alton & Southern customer service and spoke to a kind gentleman. He said it doesn't show a hold on their system and should be leaving there today for final destination, Wayne, MI. Still making progress folks!

Last edited:

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Bitching, raising your voice, being incensed...

So the real conundrum is the survey coming comes from Ford, and they begged for 5 stars, which they did not earn. Not even close. That "accessories" charge was the final straw. But, I got the maintenance package, and unless I want to drive over an hour to get an oil change or go to the place that told me "you're not even a customer" 29 years ago I have to go back to this dealership. I really don't want to burn any bridges.
Some bridges need 🔥 🤣

LoveIsLife

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend
Ok my rail tracking guru’s…I have a rail car (TTGX992979). I was able to obtain from UP’s automated system the following:
- Arrived in Nogales 6/24 at 4:45 pm
- Loaded and estimated departure 6/25
- Arrival at Industry 6/30 at 7:00 pm
- Origin Ramp: Gindister So? (Out of all of the details provided, this was the only information I wasn’t able to make out clearly after listening about 10 times)

I’m in Houston and the Ramp code on my sticker is RA53 if that means anything.

What does Industry mean? I’ve read several conflicting views on what it could mean. And does Gindister sound familiar to anyone?

klawrence27

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok my rail tracking guru’s…I have a rail car (TTGX992979). I was able to obtain from UP’s automated system the following:
- Origin Ramp: Gindister So? (Out of all of the details provided, this was the only information I wasn’t able to make out clearly after listening about 10 times)

What does Industry mean? I’ve read several conflicting views on what it could mean. And does Gindister sound familiar to anyone?
I think (oh I shouldn't hurt myself like that) industry is your final unloading point. From there it should go to truck to be shipped to your dealer.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Some think it sounds like "Dindester" and that's the name of the ramp at Hermosillo. Industry is the railyard where it will be offloaded from the railcar. Should be at the railyard on the 30th, so that's good.

Jafo

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ok, so I want to join in on the I'm a train conductor tracking... lol! I need to know where I can get the train container info?? I called my sales guy and he said that there is someone that has access to that, but in his dealership they don't give him access. He was going to ask around, but was not sure he could find someone to give it to me. Is there someplace else I can get it?

I found the Ford chat on the site... I will try that I Guess????

LoveIsLife

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend
Ok, so I want to join in on the I'm a train conductor tracking... lol! I need to know where I can get the train container info?? I called my sales guy and he said that there is someone that has access to that, but in his dealership they don't give him access. He was going to ask around, but was not sure he could find someone to give it to me. Is there someplace else I can get it?

I found the Ford chat on the site... I will try that I Guess????
Ford chat is who I obtained my rail car number from.

Jafo

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford chat is who I obtained my rail car number from.
Thanks... That is what I thought, I just wanted to make sure. They don't open for another 2 hours, so I will try then. Thank you!

LoveIsLife

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend
Some think it sounds like "Dindester" and that's the name of the ramp at Hermosillo. Industry is the railyard where it will be offloaded from the railcar. Should be at the railyard on the 30th, so that's good.
I knew thekingprawn would be insightful, thanks! Now let’s see how long it takes from the rail yard to get on a truck and then get to me.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I knew thekingprawn would be insightful, thanks! Now let’s see how long it takes from the rail yard to get on a truck and then get to me.
I don't have an exactly on the code, but the ramp is likely the Westfield yard in Houston.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room Screenshot (54)
Sponsored