WABeaverFan

Outer Banks
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GMC Terrain
As I've posted previously, my BS OBX arrived at the rail yard in Portland, OR on June 23, 15 days ago, which I'm sure many of you will agree is excessive! No updates since on any of the trackers, from Ford Chat or from the dealership other than restating the delivery window of July 7-13. Today, through Ford Chat, I received this info:

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1657305026119

Does anybody have experience tracking through this company? I don't see an option for that on their website but they do post an office phone number and email. Should I try that? Ford Chat said it was in transit yesterday (July 7) but I find it hard to believe that it won't arrive at the dealer 160 miles from the rail yard until July 13. I'm thinking they are just sticking to that original delivery window just in case. Thoughts or reassurance anyone?

P-NUT

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mkz, 2011 F150 FX4, 1975 MGB
It's here, just got word my BSBL has arrived at the dealership. Arrived late so all prep will be done Monday. I can go after noon to pick it up. Glad to have the waiting almost over.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
As I've posted previously, my BS OBX arrived at the rail yard in Portland, OR on June 23, 15 days ago, which I'm sure many of you will agree is excessive! No updates since on any of the trackers, from Ford Chat or from the dealership other than restating the delivery window of July 7-13. Today, through Ford Chat, I received this info:

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1657305026119

Does anybody have experience tracking through this company? I don't see an option for that on their website but they do post an office phone number and email. Should I try that? Ford Chat said it was in transit yesterday (July 7) but I find it hard to believe that it won't arrive at the dealer 160 miles from the rail yard until July 13. I'm thinking they are just sticking to that original delivery window just in case. Thoughts or reassurance anyone?
It's been assigned to the convoy carrier, but I have no idea if that means it's left or not. The good news is it's only a few hours once it does leave the rail yard.

WABeaverFan

Outer Banks
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GMC Terrain
It's been assigned to the convoy carrier, but I have no idea if that means it's left or not. The good news is it's only a few hours once it does leave the rail yard.
I took a chance and emailed the trucking company. A very nice man got back to me right away and said it was delivered to the dealership yesterday afternoon! He even sent a screenshot of the confirmation that listed all the vehicles that were delivered there. Great customer service! I emailed my salesman and offered to come in tomorrow afternoon to wrap it up. He is out of town and says it takes 3-5 days for the PDI inspection so I'll be picking it up on Tuesday. I may just do a drive-by tonight after they close!

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I took a chance and emailed the trucking company. A very nice man got back to me right away and said it was delivered to the dealership yesterday afternoon! He even sent a screenshot of the confirmation that listed all the vehicles that were delivered there. Great customer service! I emailed my salesman and offered to come in tomorrow afternoon to wrap it up. He is out of town and says it takes 3-5 days for the PDI inspection so I'll be picking it up on Tuesday. I may just do a drive-by tonight after they close!
I'd just go there and stare at them until they got it finished, but I'm kind of extra like that.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Couldn't find the answer but then again the thread is 400+ pages...

Anyone know why ordertrack.app shows 'in transit' but Ford's tracker does not? Just curious as to where the former could get that status.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couldn't find the answer but then again the thread is 400+ pages...

Anyone know why ordertrack.app shows 'in transit' but Ford's tracker does not? Just curious as to where the former could get that status.
Ford's site can be slow and has caching issues. Sometimes it serves up older iterations of the information. It seems to take a couple of days before a new status locks in on Ford's site.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
If you visit dealer they usually let you take it for a drive. I know others said they were allowed test drive prior to PDI being done...

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I like how you think! Might just drop in on them tomorrow and see what happens.
Your salesman is lying to you, it doesn’t take several days to PDI a new vehicle. At most it is a couple of hours. They do it a lot and they know exactly what has to get done. I’m assuming your salesman has something at stake and so he is telling you it takes longer so that he can be there or get what he wants in some way.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your salesman is lying to you, it doesn’t take several days to PDI a new vehicle. At most it is a couple of hours. They do it a lot and they know exactly what has to get done. I’m assuming your salesman has something at stake and so he is telling you it takes longer so that he can be there or get what he wants in some way.
IIRC, it's also a fairly large dealership. They may just be busy. I'd be annoying enough to get their attention,, but that's me.

My salesman called and left a half-assed voicemail saying he'd text to see how things are going with my BS.

WLK

Badlands
First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I got mine a couple of days after it arrived. My dealership received more deliveries that week than they were expecting. The salesman spent a couple of hours with us going over ours, plus time with the finance department. Sometimes it takes extra time for everyone to have their appointment time. I received it a week earlier than the estimated delivery date so that was great.

BroncoArea51

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercedes C300, 17CorvetteGS 1964 Corvette cou
The waiting is over . 2022 Ford Bronco sport Badlands area 51 lux 360 moonroof trailer hitch Falkens mats and table

So I ordered on March 10 2022
A couple build dates may 30 then June 7
Built June 17 2022
Shipped June 18 2022 to Chicago rail yard to trucked to Wisconsin
Delivered July 8 2022
Fast shipping hope that helps someone

I tried Ford chat and train company. I was told I could not have info

1000 rebate for ordering
And Ford price protection before huge badlands price increase
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20220708_132723
Sponsored