Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I changed my order 12/11 from OB + OB due to 3 delays , upgraded to BL+BL, tow, 360 on Jan 21 and still no build date back yet. Dealer was supposed to make priority but still see it as dealer default of 19.
I ordered A. BL without BL package in October, my dealership didn't fill the order until January. someone f uped! and I just now have a build date of April 15, was getting frustrated it has been a long time I'm starting to think the 2022 ones will have sync4 and better interior options. may just cancell
Sponsored

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
I changed my order 12/11 from OB + OB due to 3 delays , upgraded to BL+BL, tow, 360 on Jan 21 and still no build date back yet. Dealer was supposed to make priority but still see it as dealer default of 19.
How are you able to see what priority code it is set to? I was under the assumption only a dealer can see that.

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Should be on your order sheet at the top with the specs and pricing. 10-19, ten being the "fastest" and 19 probably not much different at this point in the game.
Thanks, I'll check it. My dealer submitted my order almost 3 weeks after I met with him and paid my deposit. He didn't catch it, I did. I'm not expecting much at this point.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thanks, I'll check it. My dealer submitted my order almost 3 weeks after I met with him and paid my deposit. He didn't catch it, I did. I'm not expecting much at this point.
If I recall there are two rows at the top and it was on the bottom line in the middle. Said priority but it's easy to miss. I had no idea til it was mentioned here.

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
If I recall there are two rows at the top and it was on the bottom line in the middle. Said priority but it's easy to miss. I had no idea til it was mentioned here.
Mine is a 10. Something I just read, said that 1-9 are highest priority, 10-19 are retail orders, etc.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Mine is a 10. Something I just read, said that 1-9 are highest priority, 10-19 are retail orders, etc.
1-9 if I remember is production processing priority as in the bill is pulled. Custom order is 10-19 dealer order is 20-29. 1-9 I believe is when they are on the calendar to be built.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
1-9 if I remember is production processing priority as in the bill is pulled
FTR, mine's been stuck in priority 1, if I were to believe my sales rep, for a month now with no change to the original order status.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
I ordered A. BL without BL package in October, my dealership didn't fill the order until January. someone f uped! and I just now have a build date of April 15, was getting frustrated it has been a long time I'm starting to think the 2022 ones will have sync4 and better interior options. may just cancell
I ordered my company car that was made in Japan and being shipped on a boat (Toyota). And will be here faster than the BS. Anyone that tells you 8-12 is not informed and just trying to sell.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I ordered my company car that was made in Japan and being shipped on a boat (Toyota). And will be here faster than the BS. Anyone that tells you 8-12 is not informed and just trying to sell.
I'd love to prove that wrong. I am remaining optimistic that things are smoothing out and the big hold ups from November through January are now behind orders. a LOT of builds scheduled for the week of May 17 posted here. Either a lot of people are going to be disappointed, or they are kicking production up while parts are available.

nch5013

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 KB Big Bend
I'd love to prove that wrong. I am remaining optimistic that things are smoothing out and the big hold ups from November through January are now behind orders. a LOT of builds scheduled for the week of May 17 posted here. Either a lot of people are going to be disappointed, or they are kicking production up while parts are available.
Remaining optimistic here too.

Ordered BB+BB, CMS, Tow, 18" Wheels, Floor Mats, Cross bars - Kodiak Brown - 3/30 - Order confirmation from Ford same day - 4/8 got a production date for the week of 5/17. Fingers crossed it doesn't get pushed...

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Remaining optimistic here too.

Ordered BB+BB, CMS, Tow, 18" Wheels, Floor Mats, Cross bars - Kodiak Brown - 3/30 - Order confirmation from Ford same day - 4/8 got a production date for the week of 5/17. Fingers crossed it doesn't get pushed...
There were just so many moving targets early on. Seems like those who ordered prior to Feb1 faced a lot more logistical issues. Like any new process once they hit their groove it goes faster. I hope by this point halting orders after 4/13-15 they know how many parts are available and the surge of week 5-17 tickets is a positive indicator. Seeing a lot of early order deliveries let's me believe it's catching up. If not...I'll have to wait.

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
I ordered 2/1 and it was built 4/5, shipped on 4/6. But I think I hit the "sweet spot" with ordering. I ordered after the backlog of preorders were scheduled but before the parts shortages started. I ordered and OB+OB Area 51. Says it should arrive between 5/6-5/12 but with the average ship time being 19 days I'm hoping to get it sooner.
Sponsored