Wait Time between each Order Status

NEBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Hey friends.

I was just curious to know everyone’s experience as far as how long it takes to get their build date after ordering. I’ve read through the forum a bit and it seems to be all over the place? I placed an order for the Outer Banks in shadow black with the outer banks package, which includes the moonroof (those who ordered with moonroof seem to be experiencing longer delays?) The dealer told me they have no clue but 8 weeks is probably best case scenario. I’m not in a rush by any means, I was just hoping to get a better estimate of when I might be able to expect delivery or even scheduled production / build dates. I placed my order yesterday and received the confirmation email from Ford within an hour, so it sounds like I’m having better luck than others so far.

Thank you!
Sponsored

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
Hey friends.

I was just curious to know everyone’s experience as far as how long it takes to get their build date after ordering. I’ve read through the forum a bit and it seems to be all over the place? I placed an order for the Outer Banks in shadow black with the outer banks package, which includes the moonroof (those who ordered with moonroof seem to be experiencing longer delays?) The dealer told me they have no clue but 8 weeks is probably best case scenario. I’m not in a rush by any means, I was just hoping to get a better estimate of when I might be able to expect delivery or even scheduled production / build dates. I placed my order yesterday and received the confirmation email from Ford within an hour, so it sounds like I’m having better luck than others so far.

Thank you!
Ordered my OB with OB pkg 3 weeks ago...no news so far. They did say 4-5 months due to constraints

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I ordered 12/28, and got my VIN # 1/20. From the screenshot my sales guy sent me looks like 2/20 tentative build week? (He didn’t mention it I just saw it and assumed) He checked in with me yesterday and said no new updates.
At time of order he said 6-8wks but I knew that was a longshot. I’m disappointed in wait time but so many out of control factors. Just happy I don’t NEED a new car ASAP and have the time - just not the patience lol

OP
OP

NEBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
I ordered 12/28, and got my VIN # 1/20. From the screenshot my sales guy sent me looks like 2/20 tentative build week? (He didn’t mention it I just saw it and assumed) He checked in with me yesterday and said no new updates.
At time of order he said 6-8wks but I knew that was a longshot. I’m disappointed in wait time but so many out of control factors. Just happy I don’t NEED a new car ASAP and have the time - just not the patience lol
lol that’s how I feel! Just excited to get it. Did Ford not send you an email update directly with the build date? Thanks for the response. Hope you get your car soon! :)

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
lol that’s how I feel! Just excited to get it. Did Ford not send you an email update directly with the build date? Thanks for the response. Hope you get your car soon! :)
No, I never received anything from Ford.

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Reserved in July and ordered in August, with an original build date of late December...am currently on my 3rd Build Date Delay and I assume I'll get another Ford notice saying April 2021....

OP
OP

NEBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Reserved in July and ordered in August, with an original build date of late December...am currently on my 3rd Build Date Delay and I assume I'll get another Ford notice saying April 2021....
Wow! Sorry to hear you’ve had such bad luck. It really does seem to be all over the place with order to delivery timeframes.

tombstone81

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex, 2021 Mazda CX-9
I hate the thought of waiting 5-6 months for this cool new toy, but I try to look on the bright side and think "hey, every month that goes by without a $600 payment is okay by me!". Thankfully my old Flex just keeps on rolling and should get me through to Baby Bronco delivery day, whenever that arrives.

Deleted member 2781

5-6 month wait you're lucky! 8-9 here based on current information.

To the OP: I reserved 8/20, didn't fully get into Ford's system until 8/31. Got my first email from Ford with a build date/scheduled for production on Nov 19th. So the answer to your question is 6 or 7 weeks in my case.

OP
OP

NEBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks

To the OP: I reserved 8/20, didn't fully get into Ford's system until 8/31. Got my first email from Ford with a build date/scheduled for production on Nov 19th. So the answer to your question is 6 or 7 weeks in my case.
Thanks for your response! I’m guessing your build date keeps getting pushed back? Seems to be a common issue. Hopefully they are able to start catching up.

Deleted member 2781

Thanks for your response! I’m guessing your build date keeps getting pushed back? Seems to be a common issue. Hopefully they are able to start catching up.
My build weeks went from Feb 22, to Mar 1, to Mar 8 - so one week each time so far. Based on what some others have seen recently, I'm expecting my Mar 8 to get pushed to April but who knows.

tombstone81

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex, 2021 Mazda CX-9

yeah, I'm hoping for 5-6 months but considering all the options I ordered (basically everything I could get on her, minus the cargo storage system) I could be one of the last guys to receive mine! Hey, maybe I will get a 2022 model for the price of a 2021, lol.

Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey friends.

Thank you!
Hey, my order was 10/17/2020 for a big bend with big bend package area 51 and 2 or 3 days later I got the dealer confirmation and every stage so far on the production schedule. Only was a delay for 1 week on the previous schedule and now will be assembled by February 22 week... I'm still waiting for my baby...

OP
OP

NEBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks
Appreciate everyone responding. At this point it sounds like I’d be lucky to get an April build date! lol

I’ll share as I receive updates.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Appreciate everyone responding. At this point it sounds like I’d be lucky to get an April build date! lol

I’ll share as I receive updates.
I changed my order 12/11 from OB + OB due to 3 delays , upgraded to BL+BL, tow, 360 on Jan 21 and still no build date back yet. Dealer was supposed to make priority but still see it as dealer default of 19.
Sponsored