Visibility Report Example

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
So I called my dealer today as I knew a VIN was available on my BS. I ordered a OB/OB Cactus with
360+, cargo mgmt and tow pkg. Ordered on Jan 9 and it is on a rail car as of this past Wednesday....should be here in 3 weeks !!..........YEAH....You can see the process it goes through
Ford Bronco Sport Visibility Report Example 1618597227704
Sponsored

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
So I called my dealer today as I knew a VIN was available on my BS. I ordered a OB/OB Cactus with
360+, cargo mgmt and tow pkg. Ordered on Jan 9 and it is on a rail car as of this past Wednesday....should be here in 3 weeks !!..........YEAH....You can see the process it goes through
Ford Bronco Sport Visibility Report Example 1618597227704
Interesting...where might I find this report? I have a VIN & order #. They keep pushing out my build date. Thanks.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Your dealer can pull you a copy. It won’t show anything until you are scheduled for a certain week. Then when it is actually being built you can track it through the build process onto a train car and then watch it moving towards you as the train car is tracked by the carrier. Then it will sit for a while waiting for a truck heading towards your dealer to fill up.

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your dealer can pull you a copy. It won’t show anything until you are scheduled for a certain week. Then when it is actually being built you can track it through the build process onto a train car and then watch it moving towards you as the train car is tracked by the carrier. Then it will sit for a while waiting for a truck heading towards your dealer to fill up.
Ok, thanks for the info!

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
My dealer is providing a much much more limited VVR, and doesnt show "secondary status." He claims he has never seen train info on a report before, and as I've now asked him for train info 3 times, I have definitely graduated to the "annoying customer" status. Is there anyone else I can contact to get the train info, or is this only available from the dealer?

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I don’t know if Ford Marketing can provide one. I see you are also in New England so your BS, like mine, probably made the last leg of the trip on CSX. Between the plant and CSX mine was on the Mexican rail then Union Pacific to Illinois. CSX dropped it in Eastbrook, MA.

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
Just got the call. Mines off the train and waiting for the truck!
Sponsored