cklapka

Badlands
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport Badlands Hot Pepper Red
Not sure if anyone else has picked up on this so, I thought I would shed light if not mentioned already. There are some great off-roading videos of the sport from South/Central American and Mexican Youtubers. I do not speak Spanish or Portuguese, but I watch with the volume off and they are fun videos showing more for the Bronco Sport off-road. Also, the Badland is known as the Wildtrak in some of those counties for searching reference.

I will add some links as I come across more.

Sponsored

Last edited:

EduBsAs

Badlands
First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Wildtrack (BL+BL pack+Cargo Sys)
The Wildtrack trim is actually the BL trim + BL Package + Cargo system + Copilot 360 + Leathered steer wheel. Not sure if something else is included...
We have only two trims to choose here in South America: Bing Bend or Wildtrack.

Obi_Kwiet

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
I have the same problem with these as I do with most reviews. They don't push it at all. They all show really high quality dirt roads that my WRX, or even a prius would handle without any issue.

A few reviews actually do put the thing through it's paces, and it's capable of some impressive stuff.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands

Sorry Music lil loud dash cause dash cam speaker is right above the dash speakers and talking to friend at times. Was unplanned but is a good tight technical trail. Impressed that the BS made it up through it. Haven’t been able to get there since I had my Rubi. Will do again with my GoPro so you can see it better. BS BL 245/65/17 and hrg lift and still smacked the skid and dragged in spots but this thing impressed with its awd system.