18Rams

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport, Ford F150
The wife just ordered a ‘24 Badlands White and she‘d like to put some white letters on it. Since we’re changing tires I thought why no go up in size for a sportier look. The optional size is 235/65x17 does anyone know if a 245/70x17 will fit and does the change in size void warranties. I like the look of the Firestone Destination A2. Thanks for any input.
Sponsored

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Do a quick search and you’ll find 100 threads on this topic. I’m not trying to come off as not wanting to help or answer, but there are already a million of these threads. You’ll get better and more info reading through a handful of them, and then replying to posts within those threads to the user who wrote them. You’ll get better responses that way.

Quick consensus is 245/65/17 will definitely fit. 245/70 will fit but may rub and will require some trimming to guarantee the fit.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
I went with the optional 235/65 R17. I also purchased an extra matching rim and tire (with TPMS), so my spare matches. The 235 fits fine in place of the 225 that came with the vehicle. For those wondering, yes I will be doing a five tire rotation. I’m not hard on tires and prefer to use them all versus having one sit in the vehicle. Yes, I know many don’t agree/understand my reasoning. You do you and I’ll do me. 💙

OP
OP
18Rams

18Rams

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport, Ford F150
Thanks. I have a set of Firestone Winterforce on my F150 that I run in winter only…great traction(plow also) and I had a set of their Dueler ATs on my ’96 Bronco way back when And ran them to death… great tire. So I thought I’d try these destinations.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
The wife just ordered a ‘24 Badlands White and she‘d like to put some white letters on it. Since we’re changing tires I thought why no go up in size for a sportier look. The optional size is 235/65x17 does anyone know if a 245/70x17 will fit and does the change in size void warranties. I like the look of the Firestone Destination A2. Thanks for any input.
You can run 235/70/17 Goodyear wrangler with no problems , been on my First Edition for more than 1/2 year now .

Ford Bronco Sport Upsized Tires Recommendations? IMG_1214

Ford Bronco Sport Upsized Tires Recommendations? IMG_1200

Ford Bronco Sport Upsized Tires Recommendations? IMG_1077

Ford Bronco Sport Upsized Tires Recommendations? IMG_0821

Ford Bronco Sport Upsized Tires Recommendations? IMG_0817
Sponsored