Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Hi everyone,
I wanted everyone's input on choosing a tire for my OEM 18" wheels on my Outer Banks. I don't plan on doing any serious off-roading with them. Mostly pavement driving with the occasional light trails/camping areas. Also, I don't want road noise and no rubbing. At this time, I don't plan on doing a lift, maybe in the future, but not now. I'm in between these 2 tires - if I go with the BFG's, I'm leaning towards using the white lettering side. I appreciate everyone's input and if theres another tire I should consider, let me know!

Thanks everyone ?

Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks ckruu2fg802dl01k80q5wguie-trail-left-three-quarters
Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks 457x673_WPTrail__Three_quarter

Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks IMG_9335
Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks IMG_1679
Sponsored

MikeS11222

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have 33" ko2's on my Fj and they have been great. Not a fan of the E rating in my size and they have a little bit of road noise, but they've been good none the less. But in a month or so when I swap them out I'll probably try something different on the FJ.

I put the wildpeak a/t's trails in 245/60/18 on the wife's BS and they have been great as well. Smooth ride, no real increase in road noise and they look great. zero rubbing as well without a lift.

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have 33" ko2's on my Fj and they have been great. Not a fan of the E rating in my size and they have a little bit of road noise, but they've been good none the less. But in a month or so when I swap them out I'll probably try something different on the FJ.

I put the wildpeak a/t's trails in 245/60/18 on the wife's BS and they have been great as well. Smooth ride, no real increase in road noise and they look great. zero rubbing as well without a lift.
Thanks for the response. I wasn’t sure if I could do the 245’s on mine without a lift. Does your wife have the OEM wheels? If you get a chance, can you take a picture of it? I appreciate the help!

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've have the Toyo open country at3 I kept factory size, they are great. If you drop down to 17" you'll have a lot more options
Ford Bronco Sport UPDATE: Help me decide on New A/T's for my Outer Banks PXL_20210416_133348092
Those look awesome! What size are they?
I know, I just really love my factory wheels.

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
225/60/18 I'll go bigger after the first 50k miles
They look so much bigger than 225.. what size do you plan on upgrading to?

OP
OP
KodiakMomCrawler

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do the bfgs you have posted in the beginning, letters out :)
That’s what I’m leaning towards… really into the white letters lately. Seen it on a few other nice builds on here and I really like it!
Sponsored