realworld51

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Neat! how did you find that code? Can I figure it out using the bronco sport forum vin track link?
Ask your dealer for a copy of your DORA - Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement and check the Priority code in the upper right corner. “10” is highest priority for retail orders.

H0pelessOpus

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Add me to the list. My build date was just kicked out from the week of Feb 22 to March 1.

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
The badlands without the badlands package is really nice. I personally prefer cloth seats over leather. I plan on keeping mine a very long time and not really a fan of how leather ages long term in cars. I have more faith in the cloth seats looking newer for longer. The only thing I feel like I'm missing out on is the moonroof, the rest is mostly trivial for me except for maybe the sound upgrade. I'm just going to do that myself at some point

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
The badlands without the badlands package is really nice. I personally prefer cloth seats over leather. I plan on keeping mine a very long time and not really a fan of how leather ages long term in cars. I have more faith in the cloth seats looking newer for longer. The only thing I feel like I'm missing out on is the moonroof, the rest is mostly trivial for me except for maybe the sound upgrade. I'm just going to do that myself at some point
Yeah I was pleasantly surprised at the seats in my BL without BL pkg. Heated and feel high quality and supportive.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Yeah, the BL without BL is the way I am leaning. Gets the price down and since I will be traveling with a family of 4 having the extra roof load capacity by not having the moonroof is a benefit.
Sponsored