UHAUL lists two receiver options

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Does anyone have a picture of u-haul's install? Trying to figure out if this is close to stock placement or under the bumper.

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I noticed, over the weekend, that a Badlands (on the dealer's lot) had a "cutout" on the rear bumper for the receiver and the wire harness -- different than those without the trailer tow package...
Aftermarket hitch

OP
OP

Speedgrizz

Outer Banks
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F250, 1984 Chrysler Fifth Avenue
I got an email a few days ago that my hitch is on back order. They said a ship date was hopefully in 3 to 4 weeks.

Legin2000

Badlands
First Name
Nigel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I ordered my Curt tow bar from UHaul around March 9 and am still waiting for it. They have no ETA and claim they are trying to source one the best they can, including other vendors. I like how the Curt fits. The tow bar from etrailers.com seems more awkward, and is back ordered to the end of June. I find it odd that UHaul, one of the largest tow bar installers can't get better information from its suppliers.

OP
OP

Speedgrizz

Outer Banks
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F250, 1984 Chrysler Fifth Avenue
I ordered my Curt tow bar from UHaul around March 9 and am still waiting for it. They have no ETA and claim they are trying to source one the best they can, including other vendors. I like how the Curt fits. The tow bar from etrailers.com seems more awkward, and is back ordered to the end of June. I find it odd that UHaul, one of the largest tow bar installers can't get better information from its suppliers.
That’s what I was thinking, my guess is that Ford is buying them all.

fdes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This is one of the reasons I bought the curt from etrailer, ended up being $50 more than uhaul, but they were able to give me a date and it’s now on the car.
Sponsored