biglarrr

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I just bought a Big Bend Bronco Sport last week. Coming from a 2007 Ranger XLT Single Cab 2.3L I have to say the little Bronco has impressed me in everyway. I was just wondering how far I might expect trouble free. How many miles have you gone?
Before I even drove it off the lot couldn't connect to Ford app and had to schedule a service date. A month later moon roof quit working, six months - new battery.
Other than that it's been perfect, except for that day it wouldn't move when I put it in gear until something snapped or popped. But I can't count that because the Bronco moves now, so Ford says there's no problem.
Sponsored

BSBB4Les

Big Bend
First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'03 Mustang conv, '22 Bronco Sport (Spooky)
My '22 BB is just over a year old with just under 12,000 miles. It's been on a 2600 mile trip from Colorado to Las Vegas and SoCal last August when the temps during the day were over 100 degrees every day of the trip. It's been through nearly two winters on snow and ice covered roads where the average temperature some days were near zero. I have had no issues whatsoever (knock wood) to this point. And, from day one, gas mileage has averaged between 26-28 mpg on 87 Shell octane. I love this Big Bend Bronco Sport l named Spooky (X-Files), and its Area51 paint, 1.5L 3cyl motor. I haven't had the recall service done yet, but will, if my dealer has the parts when I take it in for her next oil/filter change.

Last edited:

CrashBend

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee / Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I just bought a Big Bend Bronco Sport last week. Coming from a 2007 Ranger XLT Single Cab 2.3L I have to say the little Bronco has impressed me in everyway. I was just wondering how far I might expect trouble free. How many miles have you gone?
We have the Outer Banks. over 20,000 miles since Aug of 2021. No troubles so far. There have been loose suspension bolts that need to be tightened. I suspect that was a factory error and not a road use defect.

Marinaguy

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just under 13k on 2021 Big Bend. No issues.

OP
OP
BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport 2004 Mustang GT Convertible
Thanks all. My little Bronco BB has been flawless for now 3K. I just wish that i didn't have to put over 23K a year on it due to my job and commute to and from work.

OP
OP
BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Big Bend is at 19,720 now and has been rock solid. I have to say this little guy has continued to impress me. I travel home 465 miles one way every two weeks and arrive with 50 miles till empty. The Mustang has been with us since new in 2004. It's my wife's pride and joy. Mine too.
Ford Bronco Sport Trouble free mileage? IMG_20230328_184543403_PORTRAIT

OP
OP
BigBadWolf

BigBadWolf

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22353 and flawless with 31 HWY and 35 City.
Sponsored