Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
As a past Mazda owner, I’d listen when they suggest extended warranty. The repairs are expensive, in the range of my BMW, Mercedes, Porsches.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
As a past Mazda owner, I’d listen when they suggest extended warranty. The repairs are expensive, in the range of my BMW, Mercedes, Porsches.
I wont keep the car past bumper to bumper anyway or i would

gman62

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks Edition
CX 50 is nice but watchout - heard they are terrible in the wind and you will get tossed around alot. Love the way the BS drives in the wind but definitely could use a 10 way driver seat for full comfort.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
I just got ours and it's not going anywhere. But if I was shopping my next daily... The new Mazda CX60 with hybrid turbo straight 6 seems like a killer crossover.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
I agree, the seat bottom is too short and puts pressure on your tailbone. There’s also not enough adjustability up and down independent of the seat back. The lumbar support it’s barely noticeable in my BL. I’m 5’8”, 185lbs and find the seats small. Around town is fine.
Did 6 hour highway trip, 3 there and 3 back and was in more discomfort that 14 hours in my taco and those seats aren’t the best. The BS materials for the seat are too soft. Is like sitting on old sofa, is ok for a little bit and then it starts to hurt. Feel like they’re stuffed with polyfill. You also don’t sit in the bolsters, but on them. So you’re pushed into the center stack or the door when turning at speed. The Mazda will def be more comfy. The seats, sound system and the rattles in the BS are my biggest complaints. Enjoy your new ride.

Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
Look at the Toyota Rav 4. Toyota interiors are nice and the seats are very good. Lexus is nicer, but you pay for the name. I would have gotten a RAV4 but I liked the Tacoma, the Tacoma got crappy gas mileage and was $$$. I did find a used 2021 Tacoma but Toyota wouldn’t let me takeover my friend’s lease. The Ford Ranger was nice, but The upper trim locking rear model was $43,000.
so Yes the seats on the Badlands are not terribly comfortable, so hopefully Ford can address that in a future 2023 model? On longer trips, I take more stops to stretch my back and legs. I would say the seats are fine, just not great. I would give them a score of 7/10. The rest of the vehicle I like, so I’ll put up with a minor annoyance, until it becomes an issue.
the seats on the lower BS models don’t have the adjustability so that could be a serious issue?

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
So this is what im going with ..
22 mazda cx-30 carbon edition. Should be here within the month. Sittin at a port in mexico. Maybe its waving to some broncos

Ford Bronco Sport Trading in this BS for something new!! Any suggestions Screenshot_20220525-141546_Chrome~2

Last edited:

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I agree, the seat bottom is too short and puts pressure on your tailbone. There’s also not enough adjustability up and down independent of the seat back. The lumbar support it’s barely noticeable in my BL. I’m 5’8”, 185lbs and find the seats small. Around town is fine.
Did 6 hour highway trip, 3 there and 3 back and was in more discomfort that 14 hours in my taco and those seats aren’t the best. The BS materials for the seat are too soft. Is like sitting on old sofa, is ok for a little bit and then it starts to hurt. Feel like they’re stuffed with polyfill. You also don’t sit in the bolsters, but on them. So you’re pushed into the center stack or the door when turning at speed. The Mazda will def be more comfy. The seats, sound system and the rattles in the BS are my biggest complaints. Enjoy your new ride.
Very good input. Appreciate the feedback

ZQ8

Big Bend
First Name
BRAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport / Big Bend
Why did you take the CX-30 over the CX-5 ?

OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Why did you take the CX-30 over the CX-5 ?
I just didnt need the extra room honestly.. and kinda like the look of the 30.. just more rugged lookin than the cx5 .. and for 2 grand price diff the 30 is perfect

Reactions: ZQ8
OP
OP
LilbroncoS

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
It was a toss up though.. just little differences.. the 30 has roof rails and a black painted spoiler.. the 5 carbon has no rails and body colored spoiler
Sponsored