Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
My dealership was awesome but I was never able to track once it got to the rail yard. In DFW in Texas though so it only took about 10 days to get here (with a snow storm) so going to WA your time scale looks pretty reasonable.
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
My dealership was awesome but I was never able to track once it got to the rail yard. In DFW in Texas though so it only took about 10 days to get here (with a snow storm) so going to WA your time scale looks pretty reasonable.
It seems unlikely that no one has the information. Vehicles don't appear at dealerships by magic.

micmoore47

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I signed up for this and had access to the tracking for about 2 hours. After that I got an email from the company saying that the site was only for dealers and customers and was locked out of the system. I replied back saying I was a customer but never got a response. Has this happened to anyone else?

2XIPA

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord, Civic, and a Subaru
My salesman is awesome and appears to be quite knowledgeable. Heā€™s been working with the dealership for 25+ years.

A couple of Fridays ago he looked for a status as my BS BL was delivered to PDX earlier that week on Monday. He said no updates were available. He pinged me the next morning day saying it was delivered to the dealership Friday night.

michelleperms

Outer Banks
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Hi Everyone! This forum has been so helpful to my husband and I tracking our 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands and I wanted to share some information we gathered from many different Ford forums. (Our Bronco Sport is still waiting to be delivered to the dealership but this tracker has been great!)
Follow the steps below to be able to track your Bronco Sport, as long as United Road is the trucking company. They seem to be a big nationwide company.

1. Go to https:// www. unitedroad. com and click the "delivery Receipts" button in green in the website header. Type in your VIN number. This will give you a Load Number and prompt you to register your email. Take note of your Load Number, you will need it later! Register your email and then move on to the next step.
Ford Bronco Sport Tracking Your Order Once Off The Railcar 1642634722623

2. Once you have registered your email and followed the instructions they sent you to chose a password for your new account, go to the OVISS login on United Road's website. If you are on the mobile site, you access the OVISS login by going to the drop down menu in the top left corner of the mobile website.
Ford Bronco Sport Tracking Your Order Once Off The Railcar 1642634064168

3. Use your email and password to log in. This will take you to the tracking homepage which will be associated with your destination dealership. It will allow you to see all vehicles which are pending pickup, in route, or have already been delivered to your dealership (see photos below). You can go from the "current shipments tab" to the "delivered" tab to see how often trucks have been picking up cars from the Ford yard to take to your dealership.
Ford Bronco Sport Tracking Your Order Once Off The Railcar 1642634198295

4. If you go to the "search" tab you will be taken to the screen below. Type in the "Load Number" from step 1 into the "criteria" box and search. This will bring up your car and will show the status as inactive, pending pickup, in route, or delivered. If your vehicle shows "inactive" I believe that means it has been unloaded from the railcar but is waiting to be transported to the Ford pickup yard where the status will change to "pending pickup." I am not 100% sure but that is what I have learned from other forums. Do not take this status as 100% fact because I have seen some people who have already picked up their car from the dealership but it still shows status as inactive on the tracker. I do know the tracker can be accurate because my husband and I passed one of the trucks driving Ford vehicles to the dealership and we checked the tracker map for an "in route" vehicle and the tracker was accurate to the nearest city (see next photo of the map).

Ford Bronco Sport Tracking Your Order Once Off The Railcar 1642634208981

Ford Bronco Sport Tracking Your Order Once Off The Railcar 1642634221641

This tracker might not be accurate 100% of the time but it can be helpful information if you are anxiously waiting for your new Bronco Sport!
I hope this is helpful!

UPDATE: I just got a call from my dealership that said my Bronco Sport arrived on the truck this morning. On the tracker it still shows as inactive and I donā€™t see any shipments to my dealership that happened today pitt tracking. This tracker might not be accurate every time but hopefully it is for some of you!!
How can I track my truck once the train has got to its final destination? I know it arrived in Delaware, but I don't know what trucking company is taking it from here. Anyway to find out and track? Thanks!

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
How can I track my truck once the train has got to its final destination? I know it arrived in Delaware, but I don't know what trucking company is taking it from here. Anyway to find out and track? Thanks!
Iā€™m not sure you can track it once itā€™s off the train. Once the rail company releases it, itā€™s waiting on a truck to come pick it up. You might be able to call Ford and ask for a status or try your dealer. I know mine is at the yard in Kanas City waiting on a truck. I havenā€™t called Ford asking for a new status. I texted my dealer yesterday and today asking if it arrived and they said no. So I just wait. Iā€™m in my delivery window, so Iā€™m still optimistic.

pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
If you go to that first page, unitedroad.com, then click on delivery receipts and type in your VIN then get feedback with your VIN, load number and destination of your dealer then proceed to register. If it doesn't give you anything after typing in your VIN then it might not be traveling with United Road.

I know people have salespeople that are very helpful. Mine wasn't bad, just maybe a bit unexperienced. I knew through United Road tracking that my BS was on the way from railyard, estimated arrival at dealer, and arrived on dealer before he did.

pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Iā€™m not sure you can track it once itā€™s off the train. Once the rail company releases it, itā€™s waiting on a truck to come pick it up. You might be able to call Ford and ask for a status or try your dealer. I know mine is at the yard in Kanas City waiting on a truck. I havenā€™t called Ford asking for a new status. I texted my dealer yesterday and today asking if it arrived and they said no. So I just wait. Iā€™m in my delivery window, so Iā€™m still optimistic.
I'm glad it's almost there! I can't wait to see pictures when you get it. The robins egg blue with white roof is a solid color combo, and it'll be nice to see real world pictures of the plaid interior! Any word on your ordered Mavericks yet?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I'm glad it's almost there! I can't wait to see pictures when you get it. The robins egg blue with white roof is a solid color combo, and it'll be nice to see real world pictures of the plaid interior! Any word on your ordered Mavericks yet?
My dealer promised to send me pictures as soon as it arrives. No word on the Maverickā€™s. Dealer is very confident we will get both of them; just a matter of time. We got our hybrid order in on day one, September 15. I placed an Ecoboost order a couple days later. They say that is a pretty much guarantee we will get that. Ordered a Tremor. Just a matter of when.
Sponsored