whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
I could have sworn I saw on here somewhere how you can track where you car is between when it shipped from Mexico to the dealer. Does anyone know how you can do this, or is this just something the dealer can do? I am starting to feel like I am annoying my dear lol
Sponsored

CodeGR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
From what I've understood, people are contacting their dealer and getting a rail car number and then calling into the rail operator to track where that car is.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
From what I've understood, people are contacting their dealer and getting a rail car number and then calling into the rail operator to track where that car is.
CSX: 800-235-2352
Union Pacific: 800-877-5123

Tara

Outer Banks
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
When I look mine up on that site, it says the origin was Shelbyville. Anyone have any idea which state or what that means?

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
When I look mine up on that site, it says the origin was Shelbyville. Anyone have any idea which state or what that means?
Most likely Shelbyville, Ky. There is a Norfolk Southern auto distribution center there. Will change from rail to truck transport at that terminal.

Tara

Outer Banks
First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Most likely Shelbyville, Ky. There is a Norfolk Southern auto distribution center there. Will change from rail to truck transport at that terminal.
That makes perfect sense since KY is the final destination of my OB. I was assuming it must mean some other Shelbyville because I didn’t think it would have made it to KY so quickly. Thanks so much for the reply!

First Name
Sammie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands