Towing with BS outer banks 1.5

NAKODTA

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO SPORT
I am looking at towing a 900 pound trailer with my bronco sport. What mode do you use when towing?
Sponsored

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Normal Mode

Xzavior1818

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2019 Mustang Gt
I've used normal and sport and I'd say sport is better for me. Pulled 1600 pounds the other day

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Found this in the owners manual.

G.O.A.T. MODE CONTROL – INFORMATION MESSAGES

Message Details
Changing to Normal Drive Mode for Improved Towing PerformanceDisplays when the system switches to normal mode to support towing performance.
Drive Mode Not AvailableDisplays when you select a drive mode that is not available. Select a different mode.
Drive Mode Preconditions Not MetDisplays when you select a drive mode that is not available. Check the four-wheel drive mode and electronic locking differential before selecting a mode.
Drive Mode Selection Reduced due to System FaultDisplays when you select a mode that is not available. Have the system checked.
Selected 4x4 Mode Not Available in Current Drive ModeDisplays when you select a four-wheel drive mode that is not available in the current mode. Select an available four-wheel drive mode.
Selected Locking Differential Not Available in Current Drive ModeDisplays when you select an electronic locking differential that is not available in the current mode. Select an available electric locking differential.
Sponsored