Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I've been reading in this forum and various Facebook pages about the need for Bronco Sport tow hook. It would definitely be necessary if you needed to be towed or, at the very least, pulled out of being stuck. The hook is not included with your vehicle but is definitely something that you should have in your car's emergency rescue equipment. I just picked one up from my dealership's parts department using Ford points. I also picked up a tow cable from Amazon. The tow hook screws into a compartment in the right rear bumper. I hope that I never need them but it's imperative to have it, especially if you're offroad and need assistance.
Sponsored

Robink

Big Bend
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco sport
Wow thank you! Good to know and I will look into it. I have a BB that I take off road all the time and I keep saying I need to find out how I can pull this thing if I get stuck.

OP
OP
Barry S.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Wow thank you! Good to know and I will look into it. I have a BB that I take off road all the time and I keep saying I need to find out how I can pull this thing if I get stuck.
You're welcome. That's why I have found this forum so valuable with nice people sharing good information.

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport, 2018 Ford F150 XLT
I've been reading in this forum and various Facebook pages about the need for Bronco Sport tow hook. It would definitely be necessary if you needed to be towed or, at the very least, pulled out of being stuck. The hook is not included with your vehicle but is definitely something that you should have in your car's emergency rescue equipment. I just picked one up from my dealership's parts department using Ford points. I also picked up a tow cable from Amazon. The tow hook screws into a compartment in the right rear bumper. I hope that I never need them but it's imperative to have it, especially if you're offroad and need assistance.
Good info. Any pics of the tow hook and where it screws into the Bronco?

Colonel Angus

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport, 2018 Ford F150 XLT
My local dealer wants $45 for the tow hook. What a rip.
EM2Z17A954A full part number.
Edit: Tasca Parts is showing the tow hook included as the spare hold down bolt. Part #6 in the diagram. So no need to buy?

Ford Bronco Sport Tow Hook 20ee8ac5af0da44191083cd5e977dba1

Last edited:

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Here’s a picture of the tow eye (I found mine on Amazon) and the circled location is where the tow eye attaches (reverse threaded). Please note that if you have the factory tow package, you can not use this access point. It is blocked by aspects of the tow package.

Ford Bronco Sport Tow Hook IMG_2011

Ford Bronco Sport Tow Hook IMG_2010

Reactions: RS1

Robink

Big Bend
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco sport
Here’s a picture of the tow eye (I found mine on Amazon) and the circled location is where the tow eye attaches (reverse threaded). Please note that if you have the factory tow package, you can not use this access point. It is blocked by aspects of the tow package.

Can you give me a link to the hook on Amazon? I've been looking and haven't been able to find it. Thank you!

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Robink

Big Bend
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco sport
OP
OP
Barry S.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
That's why I couldn't find it. Thank you so much!
FWIW. I purchased mine from my Ford dealership using Ford Points. Before I accepted it, I checked to see if it fit in the in the car's threads. It didn't work screwing it in clockwise but fit perfectly when going counter clockwise.

Robink

Big Bend
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco sport
FWIW. I purchased mine from my Ford dealership using Ford Points. Before I accepted it, I checked to see if it fit in the in the car's threads. It didn't work screwing it in clockwise but fit perfectly when going counter clockwise.
I will have to remember that!

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hence, the comment about ‘reverse threaded’ in my above statement. Yah, I know I used hence in a sentence. I’m old, well older. 😘

OP
OP
Barry S.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hence, the comment about ‘reverse threaded’ in my above statement. Yah, I know I used hence in a sentence. I’m old, well older. 😘
You are absolutely correct. I wasn't even aware what 'reverse threaded' meant. That's why I appreciate Mark S. participation in this forum. He 'splains' things in terms I sometimes understand. 🙄
Sponsored