OP
OP

Zkrueger24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
When there, all the salesmen were saying they were jealous. I got gas this morning and got several people approach me asking about the car what it was etc!

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
nice! congrats on the new ride. you able to measure how long the cargo space is with seat folded down and front seats moved up all the way? for car camping purposes.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Looks sharp, like the black lettering. What trim is that?

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Black wheels would look really good on the base to match the black trim.

ilpescatore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cherokee
Hi, Looks sweet and great timing! I saw one pop up in the online inventory of a dealer near me last week and went over to check it out but it was listed online as "in transit".

I've seen this question asked a bunch of places, but with no responses that I could find. Does the front seat fold flat forward? I carry windsurf/surf boards in my current vehicle and by folding down the back and front passenger seat I can keep them inside? If you could check that I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

MrJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco, '99 Ram, 08 Explorer, 16 CMax
If you don't mind, can you get a loading height for the cargo area? (ground to cargo floor)

OP
OP

Zkrueger24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Hi, Looks sweet and great timing! I saw one pop up in the online inventory of a dealer near me last week and went over to check it out but it was listed online as "in transit".

I've seen this question asked a bunch of places, but with no responses that I could find. Does the front seat fold flat forward? I carry windsurf/surf boards in my current vehicle and by folding down the back and front passenger seat I can keep them inside? If you could check that I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
Ford Bronco Sport TOOK DELIVERY! Have questions? image
You get 80” laying flat w the sit up like this! ( this is as far as it goes)

OP
OP

Zkrueger24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
nice! congrats on the new ride. you able to measure how long the cargo space is with seat folded down and front seats moved up all the way? for car camping purposes.
80”

ilpescatore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cherokee
Ford Bronco Sport TOOK DELIVERY! Have questions? image
You get 80” laying flat w the sit up like this! ( this is as far as it goes)
Thanks for the response. Can you check the passenger side? On my Cherokee Trailhawk the passenger side folds all the way flat (a feature they eliminated in 2019). I put the boards with the both the passenger front and rear seats folded down.

OP
OP

Zkrueger24

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Thanks for the response. Can you check the passenger side? On my Cherokee Trailhawk the passenger side folds all the way flat (a feature they eliminated in 2019). I put the boards with the both the passenger front and rear seats folded down.
Same thing as driver :(