Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
My Badlands with basically every option (Sunroof, PP, 360+, Tow, Cargo System) was shifted from the week of 11/21 to the week of 11/14 yesterday as well.

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
My wife's BL was moved from 12/21 to 11/14, too.

OP
OP

Rubber Ducky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
You're the first 2023 I've seen on 10/31! What options did you get on your order? I have a Badlands currently scheduled for 11/14.
I got the new Eruption green color with the premium package. I ordered mine on August 2nd. Dealer wanted a full down payment for the order. Maybe that is why they moved up the date...who knows...

GOAT Mode

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Sport Big Bend
That's pretty rude of you people to cut in line like that! I just got bumped from 11/14 to 11/28.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
That's pretty rude of you people to cut in line like that! I just got bumped from 11/14 to 11/28.
Sorry, I was looking at my phone and didn't see you there...

sinbuster007

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 SUV's, 2 Mustangs
i got email yesterday saying i have been moved up from 11/21 to 11/14 now. does that mean we get them for Christmas??? woohoo!:handsinair:

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What is full down payment,? My dealer asked for $1,000 just like for my Escape in March.

OP
OP

Rubber Ducky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What is full down payment,? My dealer asked for $1,000 just like for my Escape in March.
Full down payment for me was $1000 but I gave them $2000 instead. How do you like your escape by the way?

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Love it!

More than my '14. Folks on the Escape forum and FB pages have been posting much higher mileage numbers that I was seeing with my '14 Ti 2.0 4WD. I was a bit skeptical at what they were posting.

Returned Tuesday night from a 1,400-mile round trip to OBX in my '22 Ti 2.0 AWD. Filled tank the night before I left. Drove from metrowest Boston to lower Delmarva, Marlborough, MA - Exmore, VA, before I got gas. 506 miles!

Then drove to Corolla, NC, around OBX, and back to Georgetown, DE before I got gas. 452 miles, and still had fuel.

Topped off tank when I returned to MA. 1,364 miles. 40.913 gallons. 33.34 mpg!

Could be combination of a few things. Is a different 2.0. Is, I think, an 8-speed transmission, rather than 6 speed. I was driving on Normal setting. Fuel tank in the '22 is only marginally larger. But, the '22 lets you use more fuel before it gives you the fuel level warning.

Controls were a little wonky for the ride home. First, the audio on/off button on the center stack wasn't working. Had to Pause to turn off audio. That came back in DE, and the Voice Command button on the steering wheel wasn't working.

Didn't want to see if it threw any codes myself, as I want this documented at dealership. Brought it in to see if it was throwing any code, and they said they would just do a master reset. They said I would lose settings. I didn't. NAV information is still there, so I think they just did a system reset, described in owner's manual, rather than a master reset.

OP
OP

Rubber Ducky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Love it!

More than my '14. Folks on the Escape forum and FB pages have been posting much higher mileage numbers that I was seeing with my '14 Ti 2.0 4WD. I was a bit skeptical at what they were posting.

Returned Tuesday night from a 1,400-mile round trip to OBX in my '22 Ti 2.0 AWD. Filled tank the night before I left. Drove from metrowest Boston to lower Delmarva, Marlborough, MA - Exmore, VA, before I got gas. 506 miles!

Then drove to Corolla, NC, around OBX, and back to Georgetown, DE before I got gas. 452 miles, and still had fuel.

Topped off tank when I returned to MA. 1,364 miles. 40.913 gallons. 33.34 mpg!

Could be combination of a few things. Is a different 2.0. Is, I think, an 8-speed transmission, rather than 6 speed. I was driving on Normal setting. Fuel tank in the '22 is only marginally larger. But, the '22 lets you use more fuel before it gives you the fuel level warning.

Controls were a little wonky for the ride home. First, the audio on/off button on the center stack wasn't working. Had to Pause to turn off audio. That came back in DE, and the Voice Command button on the steering wheel wasn't working.

Didn't want to see if it threw any codes myself, as I want this documented at dealership. Brought it in to see if it was throwing any code, and they said they would just do a master reset. They said I would lose settings. I didn't. NAV information is still there, so I think they just did a system reset, described in owner's manual, rather than a master reset.
Thanks for the info! I have a 2017 Escape 2.0 and other than a shorted radio that was causing my battery to drain, I love it as well!

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
Me too!! 11/21 moved to 11/28
Sponsored