The ultimate camping rig?

christopheru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Toyota Prius AWDe
Not sure where to stick this so I will stick this here.

I think I have come up with the ultimate camping rig for my purposes.
Start with a Ford Bronco Badlands two door pickup Sasquatch package. They don't make it, so I may have to wait a while.
Toss the pickup bed into the bin.
Replace said bed with a half size canopy - Canopy over the axles, and short bed after it for spares.
Toss the oversized sasquatch wheels and tyres in the bin and replace with steel rims and taller narrower tyres more suited to things not desert. No desert here :)

That could be quite a rig to tour north and south America in. It could be done with a Jeep Gladiator or (better yet) a chopped 4-door Jeep Rubicon, but the Ford is a bit more civilized.
Sponsored

NW Trail Marauder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Not sure where to stick this so I will stick this here.

I think I have come up with the ultimate camping rig for my purposes.
Start with a Ford Bronco Badlands two door pickup Sasquatch package. They don't make it, so I may have to wait a while.
Toss the pickup bed into the bin.
Replace said bed with a half size canopy - Canopy over the axles, and short bed after it for spares.
Toss the oversized sasquatch wheels and tyres in the bin and replace with steel rims and taller narrower tyres more suited to things not desert. No desert here :)

That could be quite a rig to tour north and south America in. It could be done with a Jeep Gladiator or (better yet) a chopped 4-door Jeep Rubicon, but the Ford is a bit more civilized.
"In the future, cities will become deserts, roads will become battlefields and the hope of mankind will appear as a stranger. When all that's left is one last chance, pray that he's still out there ... somewhere!"