SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I KNOW they're against us. Was talking to a coworker next to the BS last week and there wasn't any other vehicles around. A flock of birds TARGETED my Badlands right in front of us! Narrowly missed us as well! They're actively TRYING to shit on our cars! Birds are malicious assholes and you can't convince me otherwise.?

Nighthawk

First Edition
First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nighthawkboots.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy impala
They haven't targeted me as of yet. I’m sure my bs is in their crosshairs though. On another note, the only cars I’ve ever had issues with getting shit on is blue cars. For some reason, any of the blue cars I owned would be the only cars popped on in whole parking lots. So, good luck!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
They haven't targeted me as of yet. I’m sure my bs is in their crosshairs though. On another note, the only cars I’ve ever had issues with getting shit on is blue cars. For some reason, any of the blue cars I owned would be the only cars popped on in whole parking lots. So, good luck!
Hmmm...that's interesting. I know friends had a deep red long ago, four door family car. Guy was a science teacher, and said that car was a bird magnet, but more like birds just flying straight into it anywhere he drove. Just odd that color was at issue.

Nighthawk

First Edition
First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nighthawkboots.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy impala
Hmmm...that's interesting. I know friends had a deep red long ago, four door family car. Guy was a science teacher, and said that car was a bird magnet, but more like birds just flying straight into it anywhere he drove. Just odd that color was at issue.
The only thing I can even remotely come up with is that blue is a visual laxative for our feathered friends. I use “friends” lightly in this post when it comes to these birds dropping poop bombs on our rides.

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Blue is the 2nd most crapped on color statistically! Look it up, there have been studies done on this subject. Lighter colors get the least amount of crap. Darker are targeted more often.

mizzoubronco

Big Bend
First Name
T.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
I made the mistake of parking my BB too close to a light at work and had probably three bird craps on it at the end of the day. Have parked in the middle of nowhere (several rows away from any other coworkers) and haven’t had a problem since.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Our Area 51 gets targeted all of the time. Osprey, Bald Head Eagles, Herons, Geese and Ducks. It’s not fun to clean up, that’s for sure.
Sponsored