OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I just got the dreaded email that I knew was coming. Our order is postponed yet again, for the sixth time!! Now it's scheduled to be built the week of Dec. 12 which will probably change to the week of Dec. 19, Dec. 26. etc., etc. I realize there's supply constraints, chip shortages, a shortage of delivery drivers, and so on but this is getting out of hand. I know I should be patient but the constant alterations to the scheduling is so aggravating. Just when you think this will be the week and when it comes....boom....another blow to the stomach in the form of another delay. I'm sure I'm not the only one that got this email today for anyone that was supposed to be scheduled this week. What a pisser!
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Constant delays is situation normal. It sucks but if you want an ordered vehicle you will have to suffer through the uncertainty unknowns delays because supply chains are still a major ongoing problem. Ford will get the vehicle to your dealer eventually when exactly will that be no one knows.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
Our Big Bend got bumped up yesterday from 1/9 to 1/2. It'll probably change again but I was pretty happy not being built in the first week back from vacation. Time will tell if it's good or bad.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I just got the dreaded email that I knew was coming. Our order is postponed yet again, for the sixth time!! Now it's scheduled to be built the week of Dec. 12 which will probably change to the week of Dec. 19, Dec. 26. etc., etc. I realize there's supply constraints, chip shortages, a shortage of delivery drivers, and so on but this is getting out of hand. I know I should be patient but the constant alterations to the scheduling is so aggravating. Just when you think this will be the week and when it comes....boom....another blow to the stomach in the form of another delay. I'm sure I'm not the only one that got this email today for anyone that was supposed to be scheduled this week. What a pisser!
Hang in there. I still say getting a VIN is half the battle. I have a Maverick on order Iā€™ll probably never see.

Bloomsey

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Our Big Bend got bumped up yesterday from 1/9 to 1/2. It'll probably change again but I was pretty happy not being built in the first week back from vacation. Time will tell if it's good or bad.
My OB got changed from 1/6 to 1/2, hoping for the same!

NoRegrets

Outer Banks
First Name
BGreene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just checked, I'm in Production!!! I couldn't believe it!!!
Thatā€™s crazy on the wait. I guess inventory is location based, because our local dealer has over 10 BSā€™s on the lot for sale & include several Badlands and OB models and none are marked up.
Sponsored