RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Still relatively obscure vehicles. The snooty exclusivity is still kind of cool.

The stupid movie that comes on when entering the vehicle. I always make it a point to show it to new passengers. They are all either being polite or think it’s as cool as I think it is.

The goofy shift knob that goes into park by itself.

And I got to use it as a $30,000 bottle opener.
Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
I’m with ya on that !
The thing for me is every now and then I take out my trusty old 2004 Escap’e.
Then the next time I take my Baby Bronc out it feels like a $125,000 Merc or some such over priced Luxury land yacht.
So smooth it is.
I was never much of a look at me show off.
But I will admit I find it hilarious that people stare at it so much.
Already had one hippy see me turn in behind him then he makes a quick right and dumps his drugs out the window.
Mines a Shadow Black base and From everywhere but the back It looks just like the police. LoL

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Not much exclusivity anymore. I see 3-5 a day in the Palm Springs area. Not many badlands around still, though.

Orin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I’m with ya on that !
The thing for me is every now and then I take out my trusty old 2004 Escap’e.
Then the next time I take my Baby Bronc out it feels like a $125,000 Merc or some such over priced Luxury land yacht.
So smooth it is.
I was never much of a look at me show off.
But I will admit I find it hilarious that people stare at it so much.
Already had one hippy see me turn in behind him then he makes a quick right and dumps his drugs out the window.
Mines a Shadow Black base and From everywhere but the back It looks just like the police. LoL
Ford Bronco Sport Still loving it ford-bronco-sport-police-interceptor-renderings

Ford Bronco Sport Still loving it ford-bronco-sport-police-interceptor-renderings (1)

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Not much exclusivity anymore. I see 3-5 a day in the Palm Springs area. Not many badlands around still, though.
Maybe on weekends can I see a couple down the road. Around town most of the days I see none. Since I own it, 3 months, only 5 badlands an 2 were at the dealer.

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
They are still relatively rare where I am. I see maybe one a week. Or might see a couple in one week and then nothing the next week. Definitely makes them more fun!

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
They seem to be rare around here also, I think in the 2 months that we have had it I have only seen a couple around here.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I saw an older couple (my age really--heh!) in a nice looking Red Badlands filling up at the local Sam's Club. I had pulled away from the pump to make room and was recording the amount of fuel I had just put in my Badlands. I looked up and saw them sitting inside the car while filling up. They were looking my way so I waved with a big smile and gave them two thumbs up. The both waved back hesitantly, then looked at each other quizzically as if they were saying, "Do we know that guy?"

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
They are still relatively rare where I am. I see maybe one a week. Or might see a couple in one week and then nothing the next week. Definitely makes them more fun!
This ^^^^^

loewymartin

Badlands
First Name
MBMartin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Can't wait to get mine. My every time we see one out on the road we call it out to each other :sunglasses::blush:
Sponsored

Reactions: Jrl