Sport Production...is mine being built yet?

OP
OP

Slappy427

Outer Banks
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No car
I also order on Jan 9th! Busy day I guess! Badlands without Badlands package. Only extras were cargo management and Copilot+. I did get a VIN, but I had to call the Ford marketing department to get it, I don't have their number anymore but it's easy enough to find. I originally had a build date of March 15, now it's pushed back to April 12. Unfortunately these delays have been pretty much the norm around here.
When you say Ford marketing department...you mean from headquarters or your local Ford dealership?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Slappy427

Outer Banks
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No car
^^^^ what MuddyBoots said, times 10000X...
Shoot! I wish they would have been more up front with me. Maybe I would have searched for what I wanted with all the trimmings at dealers instead of ordering one. I was told 2-3 months too

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
When you say Ford marketing department...you mean from headquarters or your local Ford dealership?
Ford Headquarters, its a weird name for the department. It's not like the people making commercials and advertisements, it's essentially customer service for people that placed orders. Here's the number: 1-800-334-4375.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Shoot! I wish they would have been more up front with me. Maybe I would have searched for what I wanted with all the trimmings at dealers instead of ordering one. I was told 2-3 months too
I honestly think they are in the dark too. I didn't get the feeling they were lying to me, they were just uninformed.

OP
OP

Slappy427

Outer Banks
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No car
Ypur
Ford Headquarters, its a weird name for the department. It's not like the people making commercials and advertisements, it's essentially customer service for people that placed orders. Here's the number: 1-800-334-4375.
youre a life savor! Thanks!

T.Dac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Dang I’m so annoyed I haven’t heard anything. So I see your production date...any idea how long after that you’ll get it?
My dealership told me it took about a month for the Broncos they have on their lot to ship after they were built, so I’m guessing I’ll have it end of April.

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
After several delays in the production date, I cancelled my order and bought an Outer Banks at a local dealership. No regrets. I got everything I wanted, OB package. It’s worth checking out local dealerships.

Ford Bronco Sport Sport Production...is mine being built yet? 8AE7F309-1529-4945-949C-7DC0DB6FB2FF

Dustymedic

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red Bronco Sport OB
When do you think you will have it? some people are saying they got theirs 2 or 3 weeks after built
Ford is saying it will be at my dealer (Central Ohio area) by 5/28. My dealer is about 25 minutes from the rail yard that they get their cars shipped to. I'm not being thinking it will be a week to 10 days before that..
Sponsored