Spied: Nude "Small Rugged Off Road Utility" aka Bronco Maverick?

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
No shit Nickp I know that I was showing what Ford has been using a a test bed for the Bronco whether you like it or not.

Ford Motor Company purchased Troller in 2007. In 2014, the Troller T4 received a major redesign, is now being built on a shortened version of Ford's T6 platform for the global Ranger. The current version looks more like the modern form of the Jeep Wrangler and early model Ford Bronco.[3]

How about instead of freaking out on Nick you provide some context to your post instead of just providing a photo and nothing else...
Sponsored

BroncoMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion, '22 BS
I'm not sure that Ford was using Troller as a testbed, more likely they gobbled up a potentially market share-threatening competitor. I do hope they learned some lessons from the platform - specifically the utilitarian aspects - and apply them to their corporate knowledge database vis a vis the Bronco.

Casedog

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW M6 Gran Coupe, 2013 Shelby GT500, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (6" long arm lift)
Interesting, I can't in good conscience praise spy shots from within our own facilities but I wonder why they didn't get a better one? If you have the guts to snap a photo from within NMPDC or EVB then why not go all the way and give people the whole view? I know they don't cover all the bodies they have being built up in there...

Sid note, I think you guys will like it, even you hardcore guys who wont consider buying it. Style wise, aside from the grill, it looks more "Defender" than the current 2020 Defender lol! (I mean that in a good way of course)
I love the look of it! And as awful as the new Escape looks, it will have buyers wanting a more rugged beefy look. And it’s more capable. It’s a winner in my eyes !

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Mini Countryman S
I hope this vehicle turns out to be pretty cool. If it gets some fun paint colours, it might appeal to my wife.

Is the 2.0L Ecoboost any good?
Sponsored