Spied: Nude "Small Rugged Off Road Utility" aka Bronco Maverick?

TeocaliMG

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 f-250 6.9 idi diesel, 2004 jeep liberty sport
Interesting, I can't in good conscience praise spy shots from within our own facilities but I wonder why they didn't get a better one? If you have the guts to snap a photo from within NMPDC or EVB then why not go all the way and give people the whole view? I know they don't cover all the bodies they have being built up in there...

Sid note, I think you guys will like it, even you hardcore guys who wont consider buying it. Style wise, aside from the grill, it looks more "Defender" than the current 2020 Defender lol! (I mean that in a good way of course)

HTX1811

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Charger Hellcat
So the ass end is in the foreground and the hood is up in the second pic?

TeocaliMG

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 f-250 6.9 idi diesel, 2004 jeep liberty sport
So the ass end is in the foreground and the hood is up in the second pic?
I think that is the hood of a larger vehicle hanging on a rack in front of the "small utility", but its hard to tell from that view

JimmyDean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
I think that is the hood of a larger vehicle hanging on a rack in front of the "small utility", but its hard to tell from that view
pretty sure that is an F-150 hood in the second pic.

OP
OP
Stampede.Offroad

Stampede.Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
How do you know it's unibody?
It will use the same C2 platform the new Escape is using.

The Ford Executive Vice President of Product Development said so. (A) (B)

eta ... been looking for this image for a while, is that a 3 and 5 door Bronco on the front row right side?
Ford Bronco Sport Spied: Nude "Small Rugged Off Road Utility" aka Bronco Maverick? gbd72pczml6fog4auh41

Not a truck, rather short with flat square hood and roof, prominent ridges along the l/r hood, side mirrors protrude and positioned forward. "yet to be named blahblahblah" would be front row left, narrower roof with rails but still flat and squarish, shorter and lower than the Expedition behind it?

Last edited:

Nanook

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pro4X Titan, Ford Fusion, Ducati Diavel
It will use the same C2 platform the new Escape is using.

The Ford Executive Vice President of Product Development said so. (A) (B)

eta ... been looking for this image for a while, is that a 3 and 5 door Bronco on the front row right side?
Ford Bronco Sport Spied: Nude "Small Rugged Off Road Utility" aka Bronco Maverick? gbd72pczml6fog4auh41

Not a truck, rather short with flat square hood and roof, prominent ridges along the l/r hood, side mirrors protrude and positioned forward. "yet to be named blahblahblah" would be front row left, narrower roof with rails but still flat and squarish, shorter and lower than the Expedition behind it?
I think you are correct. F150 and Ranger behind the 2 broncos on the right. Superduty and Expedition on the left behind the unibody bronco.

SharpGT500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous Bronco's 74, 78, 80, 84 II XLS. Current: 1974 Bronco
I think that's the Troller. Look at the cutout on the lower part of the tailgate. looks like a European licence plate will fit that area.

BroncoBuyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
I think that's the Troller. Look at the cutout on the lower part of the tailgate. looks like a European licence plate will fit that area.
I think that is the rear door handle bezel void. Something blingy and chrome and plasticky will fill that spot to house a door handle and back up camera I’m guessing.
Sponsored