gcharles

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 XLT
Will a full size spare fit in the compartment in a Big Bend that came with the mini spare and no Tow package?
So if you purchased the Big Bend without the tow package and it came with the temporary spare, could you get your own full size spare and fit it in the space the temporary spare was in? will the cargo floor fit the way it is suppose to in the upper notch?

Trying to figure out if the cargo floor panel is different depending on the full or temporary spare tire?

Dealership has been no help and I haven't been able to see one of each to verify.

My wife wants a full size spare but not the tow package. Mine is coming with the Tow package.
Sponsored

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
I'd just get the tow package. You'll be spending half the cost on a tire and rim anyway. She won't notice any difference in the driving.

Maxwellian

Badlands
First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco Sport
As far as I can tell, the cargo floor just has two heights it can slot into, and the full size spare just means you can’t use the lower one. I can see the lower slot where it could go on my BL. However, the rubber liner accessory is different for each position
Sponsored

Last edited: