Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
That said, your better off adding it and having it and not using it. Then not having it and wanting it.
This. Adding this feature after-the-fact is possible, but a monumental hassle, and far more costly than ordering as a factory option.
Sponsored

CrashBend

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee / Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I have an appointment Saturday with a local Ford dealer to order a new Bronco sport. Is the Ford C0- pilot 360 assist worth it? Also, my wife likes the hot pepper red color. Looks good in the picture but have not seen one on the road. Any thoughts?
We have our O.B. for a year now. When the co-pilot 360 assist expired I did not renew it. It just did not seem worth it to me. With the iphone plugged in I get all the same features on CarPlay and more. Navigation, road information and the like.

Broncolution

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
We have our O.B. for a year now. When the co-pilot 360 assist expired I did not renew it. It just did not seem worth it to me. With the iphone plugged in I get all the same features on CarPlay and more. Navigation, road information and the like.
I’m sorry, huh? The copilot 360+ expires???

Reactions: Jrl

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
I’m sorry, huh? The copilot 360+ expires???
Ford is one of the first to make the remote App lock and start features complimentary and the 360+ features are not gated in any way. The only thing that has an expiration is the built in navigation, and that is a 5 year subscription initially. SiriusXM and the AT&T Hotspot are subscriptions of course, but not part of 360 or 360+.

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
My wife has adaptive cruise on her other car and it's an amazing feature for stop-and-go traffic! Just set it to whatever speed you want and if it can it will go that speed; if not, it will follow the car in front, then accelerate to the desired speed when it can.

We came close to buying the BadLands that we liked and the dealership kept telling us that it did have the + but they were all wrong. It only had the 360 (like all of them). So if you want it, be careful with their wording! It ended up that we didn't get it, but ordered a 2023 and of course ordered it with the +. So glad we did...but now we wait.

Broncolution

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Ford is one of the first to make the remote App lock and start features complimentary and the 360+ features are not gated in any way. The only thing that has an expiration is the built in navigation, and that is a 5 year subscription initially. SiriusXM and the AT&T Hotspot are subscriptions of course, but not part of 360 or 360+.
So is the navigation system completely locked in 5 years or is it only the real time data in the navigation mode that is locked?

XM and hotspot capabilities I can understand being subscription based as they as they always really have been.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
So is the navigation system completely locked in 5 years or is it only the real time data in the navigation mode that is locked?

XM and hotspot capabilities I can understand being subscription based as they as they always really have been.
I believe the hotspot is like my chevy. I paid $20 a month for the unlimited data with at&t. I think ford is also through AT&T

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
Whats the point of the hotspot?

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Whats the point of the hotspot?
Wifi if you don’t want to use your phone as a hot spot. I don’t have unlimited data on my phone and it’s cheaper and easier to pay the $20/month in the car. It’s also much more convenient for me using my laptop and for passengers.
Sponsored