KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I have the tracking sites to track the build. Mine is on the way to my dealer. Anyone discovered a way to track where it is or any stops along the way? Other than asking my dealer and bugging him?
Sponsored

Last edited:

shakeandbaker

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray BS Badlands, BMW 135i
I have the tracking sites to track the build. Mine is on the way to my dealer. Anyone discovered a way to track where it is or any stops along the way? Other than asking my dealer and bugging him?
Looking for the same. I remember someone posting about a website where you can track your VIN while it makes stops along the way to your dealer, but Iā€™m having trouble finding it now.

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
I've been using that one but if they use a different carrier I want be able to track there. It tells me right now that it was either sent with another carrier or not yet released to carrier. Mine has been in transit since December 15th. I know it was in Illinois like 2 days ago cause I had my dealer make sure it wasn't on the train that derailed in VA.

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ā€˜22 Explr ST ordered
I've been using that one but if they use a different carrier I want be able to track there. It tells me right now that it was either sent with another carrier or not yet released to carrier. Mine has been in transit since December 15th.
Same here (but 12/16). I am thinking mine may be on or awaiting a transport truck due to the train lines vs Granger Ford location.

OP
OP
KRYSTAL11375

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Same here (but 12/16). I am thinking mine may be on or awaiting a transport truck due to the train lines vs Granger Ford location.
Mine is coming to SC so I am clueless as to when/where it will go from rail to truck.

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
Usually the ones coming to Iowa jump from rail to truck in Kansas City. They do sometimes sit for awhile there waiting to be loaded.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Mineā€˜s been stuck in Delaware for days according to the palsapp.

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ā€˜22 Explr ST ordered
Usually the ones coming to Iowa jump from rail to truck in Kansas City. They do sometimes sit for awhile there waiting to be loaded.
That is exactly what I was thinking. Said that to my wife a few hours ago.

Also thinking that the holidays have slowed deliveries a little, too.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Southern MD. Maybe next week........

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
@vronca and @kmb421 we should just hop in the car and drive up there! Ford website shows estimated delivery date of 1/5/21. Same for y'all?
Haha might as well at this point! Mine actually shows estimated delivery of 1/19...but I have to believe it shows up earlier than that if itā€™s truly in Delaware right now

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
What are the sites that track the build? I saw the one on the forum that you can add the VIN. Mine is still showing as in production with an ETA of 1/1/90. 5 year old me better have good credit.
Sponsored