wibled

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2015 Mustang GT, 2002 T-bird
So I've had the vehicle since May and have had a on going issue with this feature. When out and about, listening to the Sirius all is fine. Stop and turn off engine for a minute or so and I can't get the channel to work? AM/FM works OK. Turn off the engine again and give it 5 minutes and it works...Had it in to Ford delaer and they did update, didn't work, did a reset, didn't work, replaced the module, didn't work...Ford is stumped. They think it is a soft ware issue and will explore it. I did took a video of the issue at their request so Ford HQ can review. Anyone having this issue? BTW, not a Sirius issue.
I started having the same problem about a week ago. An engine restart (and opening & shutting the driver's door) does not seem to fix the problem unless I leave it shut off for some time (maybe 5-10 minutes). The FM radio & USB drive work when experiencing this problem. BTW, I updated Sync 3 to the latest version about a month ago
Sponsored

OP
OP
Leeford

Leeford

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
I started having the same problem about a week ago. An engine restart (and opening & shutting the driver's door) does not seem to fix the problem unless I leave it shut off for some time (maybe 5-10 minutes). The FM radio & USB drive work when experiencing this problem. BTW, I updated Sync 3 to the latest version about a month ago
hey! finally someone with the same issue...Any resolve attempts?

wibled

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2015 Mustang GT, 2002 T-bird
hey! finally someone with the same issue...Any resolve attempts?
No not yet, at first I thought that Sirius was having problems but after it happened a few time, I realized that was not the case. That's why I looked on the forum.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
My wife opened the mail and said “Hey, 5 bucks a month for Serious”. I told her to fuggedaboudit because since I put my USB stick on Play All I have 783 of my favorite tunes playing randomly just like a privately programmed radio station with no commercials and no charge. Way better selection than Serious without me ever having to change stations. Play All stopped me from listening to some albums 2 or 3 times and getting them stuck in my head too!

Archedamian

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge
I am having the same issue and have also updated the Sync to the latest version.

jzombie

Big Bend
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I just got my Bronco in November and I just now got the 3 month free trial invitation started, but I don't know how to get it started in the Bronco... I look at sources and xm is not available. Do I need to add it somewhere else?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I just got my Bronco in November and I just now got the 3 month free trial invitation started, but I don't know how to get it started in the Bronco... I look at sources and xm is not available. Do I need to add it somewhere else?
Are you sure yours is equipped with a satellite radio? If it's not listed as a source you cannot activate it. If your car is supposed to be equipped with satellite radio and you don't see it on the source list then you should take it back to the dealership.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I listen to the my music on my phone through bluetooth and haven't had any issues with that connection. I took advantage of the $5 a month Sirius offer. My only issue with it is when a song starts and I change channels and flip back to the channel I changed from, the song that just started is ending, in like 20 seconds or less. May be a setting somewhere, but I'm not that upset over it that I need to change it, I just hit the replay button if I want to listen to it.
Sponsored