Sirius presets disappearing

B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO SPORT
So I have 4 rows of preset channels on my Sirius XM. A couple weeks ago 2 of the rows would disappear when I restart the vehicle. When I changed the rows back to 4 all my channels are there and already programmed.

It also displayed my Sirius ID number? when I start the car as well as telling me randomly that I am sharing diagnostic info even though I shut that off.

I performed a factory reset on Sync but still having the same issues.

Anybody have any advice? Thx. I
Sponsored

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Yeah, several of us have same issues and more of the Sync settings disappeared not just radio presets. Good news is your presets are not actually permanently gone.

I filed a case with Ford last week and others have done the same. Appears that this is an issue with SYNC 3, Software Version: 3.4 Build 22251 but not every bronco sport owner is seeing issues with 22251. I have been on 22251 since January 2023. I am having the same issues you mentioned and mine started 6/12/2023.

Suggest you use the following link to add your issues so that there’s a common thread for owners with the 22251 issues:
Sync 3.4 Build 22251 Default Issue
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/sync-3-4-build-22251-default-issue.8699/

And here are a couple more links with info:

SYNC 3.4 Build 23088 (possibly is bogus and automatic updates might corrupt APIM)
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/sync-3-4-build-23088-possibly-is-bogus-and-automatic-updates-might-corrupt-apim.8703/

TSB 22-2254 SYNC 3 - Various SYNC Symptoms
https://community.cyanlabs.net/uploads/short-url/xzlS3pmnyk4POB8ROhWjOu1fqOk.pdf?mibextid=Zxz2cZ

Last edited:

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The only known solution as of today is to use Cyan Labs software to install their SYNC 3, Software Version: 3.4 Build 23088

Ford has not released 23088 for bronco sports when I last checked the Ford Sync website.

I don’t use Cyan Labs.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
So I have 4 rows of preset channels on my Sirius XM. A couple weeks ago 2 of the rows would disappear when I restart the vehicle. When I changed the rows back to 4 all my channels are there and already programmed.

It also displayed my Sirius ID number? when I start the car as well as telling me randomly that I am sharing diagnostic info even though I shut that off.

I performed a factory reset on Sync but still having the same issues.

Anybody have any advice? Thx. I
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I received confirmation today (7/5/2023) from Ford for the case # I filed on the Sync 3.4 Build 22251 issues: “the Sync update to correct issues in 22251 will become available in a couple of weeks”

The Ford person did not know if the Ford Sync update will be called 23088 (as it is on Cyan Labs website) or would be a different Sync Build #.

Because I turned off automatic updates, I will check https://www.ford.com/support/sync-maps-updates/ starting in a few weeks.

OP
OP

B5G4B

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO SPORT
Thanks for the update. I think I’ll hold off taking mine to the dealership until after I see if this update fixes my issues.
Sponsored