HUSBANDOFBS

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Not in the BS but this is Ivy, the queen of house Chihuahua and Dakota, a 3 legged cancer survivor Feist/Chihuahua.

Ford Bronco Sport Show me your dogs!! IVY AND DAK
Sadly, Dakota's (pup on the right in the pic) cancer was back after 5 years and we had to say good-bye to her in April.
Fast forward to last week. I discovered that our doggy door was falling apart after over 16 years. I ordered and received a new one, same brand and model from the same company and as I'm installing it today, I notice something stuck on the security door that made me smile and begin to cry at the same time. Some say that things like this are, Signs. The way this little sticker made me feel, it may actually be one.

Ford Bronco Sport Show me your dogs!! dakdoor

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Keeley isn’t yet sure about this whole new car thing. She was promised a back bench seat to lie down on, but the dealer couldn’t figure out how to install the seat cover (I bought the neoprene one) so for now she’s stuck in the cargo hold.

Ford Bronco Sport Show me your dogs!! 7A460A31-22C0-4A60-A20C-38D48A3FC229

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Sadly, Dakota's (pup on the right in the pic) cancer was back after 5 years and we had to say good-bye to her in April.
Fast forward to last week. I discovered that our doggy door was falling apart after over 16 years. I ordered and received a new one, same brand and model from the same company and as I'm installing it today, I notice something stuck on the security door that made me smile and begin to cry at the same time. Some say that things like this are, Signs. The way this little sticker made me feel, it may actually be one.

Ford Bronco Sport Show me your dogs!! dakdoor
I hope you left that sticker on there.

HUSBANDOFBS

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
I hope you left that sticker on there.
First off, Thank You for that! The depth of what you said is understood.
Absolutely! As a matter of fact, we are going to keep using the panel from the original door so this new one can remain in perfect condition as a keepsake.

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Not my video but this TikTok gave me a laugh:

Car Alarm

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED
Hey Folks

I just got my Bronco Big Bend a week ago. Could you show me your Bronco Sports with your dog(s) in it? Also any suggestions for barriers, crates, safe tie outs ....seats down or up. Thanks so much! I have had German Shepherds my whole life and my beloved GSD passed 3 years ago at 12 years....puppy coming soon and need ideas( will post photos when he arrives)

Thanks everyone
Ford Bronco Sport Show me your dogs!! cassie

Ford Bronco Sport Show me your dogs!! dogs

Ford Bronco Sport Show me your dogs!! ginger

Ford Bronco Sport Show me your dogs!! Peanut